Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does any one have the part numbers for delphi glow plugs?

or where i could find them

·
Registered
5,863 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Try this link to find a Delphi diesel systems distributor close to you or try one of the supporting vendors...:grd:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does hds 309 sound right?

·
Registered
332 Posts
i just put a set of bosch duraterm plugs in my truck, works excellent. I bought them at crappy tire for 18 something a peice. I ordered a set from RJ performance, he said they were made by bosch...but they look nothing like the ones i put in. 5.90 CDN each. So now i have a spare set, with a lifetime replacement warranty.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
i just put a set of bosch duraterm plugs in my truck, works excellent. I bought them at crappy tire for 18 something a peice. I ordered a set from RJ performance, he said they were made by bosch...but they look nothing like the ones i put in. 5.90 CDN each. So now i have a spare set, with a lifetime replacement warranty.
PM me a link.
Thanks,
mark

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I ordered a set from RJ performance, he said they were made by bosch...but they look nothing like the ones i put in. 5.90 CDN each. So now i have a spare set, with a lifetime replacement warranty.
Where is this place? PM me with info please!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where did u gett them

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
The cheap ones he is referring to are Bosch glow plugs - not sure whether to buy them because they are cheap :exactly: - or stay away from them because they are cheap :badidea:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts