Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diesel Class Friday night starts at 6:00. Show them Dodge boys what the Duramax can do.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Lucky dogs, pulls allready..........only in my dreams. I'm still 2 months away and that will be at Muncie.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Not really, Kyle is lucky, it is an invitation only pull. The first other one is the 30th and thats in Mississippi, dont think I will make that!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Are you going to watch??? I see Justin Burns will be there too. Are there only 2 dmaxs invited???

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I'm not gonna be able to make it, have to work friday evening and saturday. Yea justin will be there too. Those are the only two duramax's that I know of.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Can't wait to see the results, should be good.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Someone else on here was trying to get in but I haven't heard if he made it.

i'm thinking about going down to watch.

Kyle if u need any help let me know.

·
Registered
716 Posts
The class is limited to 12 trucks, and there is two duramax trucks. The rest dodge, and maybe a ford. It is a shorter track, but should be a good show. I'll be finishing up some fabricating this week and should be ready to rock.

The pull starts at 6:00 but the diesel class is last, (a few classes of tractors and gasser pullers first). We probably won't pull till more like 9:00. You all should tryin make it!

Hope they have plenty of strawbales at the end of the track to catch me.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
If the opportunity should arise, plow through the bales and i'll pay for the body damage, long as you represent the dmax well thats alll that counts.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure if it would be worth going just to see two Duramax's and then you have to be forced to watch the rest of whatever they are. There is a small pull May 29th at the Greenwich festival grounds in Greenwich, Ohio on 224. Starts at 1:00. I hope I will get to see a Mighty Max pull sometime.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thats the best part of the pulls. Go and watch all the pulls before hand and then they save the best till last the 8000lb diesel class. Maybe i've just got pulling in my blood, but i love to watch all the classes, especially any diesel classes.........man i can't wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.