1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I cant see unless I register and then log in?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
me either !!!!!!!! hope every thing is alll right

·
Registered
501 Posts
It really is amazing how much chit a deer can hold.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It really is amazing how much chit a deer can hold.
Actually i have to revise that It was an Elk.:eek: Went bck to look at the animal:eek::

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Look!?!?!?! You shouldve gone back for the backstraps, and any other salvagable meat for that matter.

·
Registered
501 Posts
When I was in college, I hit a rabbit at ~90MPH in the middle of Nevada at night. I was driving my GTO. His head made a deep ringing sound when it hit the lower valance. He got wedged between the frame and the exhaust... I had pieces of flaming rabbit falling off the car for a while. The next morning, you could see a dust print of his head and 2 ears on the front of the car.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look!?!?!?! You shouldve gone back for the backstraps, and any other salvagable meat for that matter.
Actually it is illegal as hell to do that in BC. IIRC it is still classed as illegal harvesting.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Actually i have to revise that It was an Elk.:eek: Went bck to look at the animal:eek::
Lucky it was in the M2 and not the TwinMax. An elk would have done alot more damage to the pickup.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow in the yukon if u produce the animal to the wildlife ppl and say u hit it ur allowed to keep the meat
They Don't call this place "British California" for nothing.

Actually based on population, California Definately has more fruits and less nuts.):h

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lucky it was in the M2 and not the TwinMax. An elk would have done alot more damage to the pickup.
BUT I bet the BEHR Intercooler on this rig is more expensive.:eek:

Rule #1 If you can stop for an animal Stop
Rule#2 If you can avoid it safely do so.
Rule#3 If you cannot avoid or stop safely, put your foot to the floor, and ride them down. DO NOT TOUCH BRAKES (touching the brakes makes the nose of any vehicle ''dive'' under braking) Also you have more control of your vehicle accelerating or maintaining speed when hitting an object than you do with it standing on its nose. As well, the animal might be gone ... maybe.

Just not my luck. As the impact verifies.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Juice is trying to boaster memberships on a Dodge forum. -:t :D
LOL!
Well, we do have a few good events in the Northwest. Campout is at my place this year! That means good beer and a big ... Barbecue!:ro)

In truth the img uploads on here are small. So i used the expediency of hyperlinks.

Canadian GM Duramax Owner ... President of a US Dodge club. Doesn't get any better!

Besides they know i had Dodges and lived in the US for a time. So it is all good Eh?:lol:

"Bolster"

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
There is enough talk about Boost from you ,Boast works well here in definition as well ;)

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is enough talk about Boost from you ,Boast works well here in definition as well ;)
Gotta love the place:ro)

Catch a flight Mac. September, prob 1st week. Should be well over 100 dieselheads in attendance. Plus there is this loong stretch of highway not far from my place.....:ro)

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I might be at Indy this year if things work out ;)
Indy, oh yeah!

However, 80 miles from my place there is this nice secluded natural hotspring.
NO development, only a trail. The water in the river is 19F all year long, but there is hotpools that get fed by this river.

They have a little sulphur tang to them but man.. I'll have to take some pictures:ro)
It's unbelievable! Especially in the dead of winter!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.