Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011cclb35004x4, banks big air intake, cat back,5" banks exhaust, all emissions on truck
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2011 cclb 6.6lml last August and truck has 83k on it now.
Problem, I have just got the service def system, nox code p11db, p2209,p20b9
Are these part of the epa emission warranty? And if so, whats the duration on this warranty?
Any help before I take the truck to Chevy, it is a California all emissions ,no deletes, no program/tuners.

·
Registered
2011cclb35004x4, banks big air intake, cat back,5" banks exhaust, all emissions on truck
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I took my 2011 Chevy 3500 cc,lb,4x4,dlly ,83k, into Chevrolet. They did warranty the def issue's, not sensors. I paid for a front axle seal repair. Drove truck away and not less than 8 miles away, poor def quality light comes on.
Took truck right back to dealer. Now, re-flash ECM, DEF quality test and haven't heard back.
I'll keep post updated as I here more.

·
Administrator
16,000 Posts
So I took my 2011 Chevy 3500 cc,lb,4x4,dlly ,83k, into Chevrolet. They did warranty the def issue's, not sensors. I paid for a front axle seal repair. Drove truck away and not less than 8 miles away, poor def quality light comes on.
Took truck right back to dealer. Now, re-flash ECM, DEF quality test and haven't heard back.
I'll keep post updated as I here more.
So did the dealer replace the sensors along with fixing the def issues?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, here we are, dealer has replaced the nox sensors, def tank heater.
Now, they have had the truck for two weeks, cold start run test, updated software, claim to have found a loose wire in the injector harness. One more test tomorrow 5/14/2020, the are saying if that passes, then truck is all good.
Not sure if they are going to charge for the loose wire claim? If so I would like to see where that is, so I can pass along any info to all duramax peeps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, here we are, as of last week the dealer was to run a cold start up drive test, have not heard from them again, so I'm guessing didn't go well. I am thinking they could have replaced the entire DEF system by now, lol.
Some b.s. right here for sure!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So did the dealer replace the sensors along with fixing the def issues?
Yes, got truck back finally from Dealer, all def issues, sensors, etc replaced, updated software, refreshed ecm. Drove truck no issues
yet, but found this plug on my center council in the handle space, not sure what, where, or even off truck, called dealer, sent pick, not heard back yet, 1hr so far, lol.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts