Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did everyone get theirs and what did they have to give for them? I plan on getting one soon when I upgrade the tranny. Thanks

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Allison deep pan leaves a lot to be desired as far as filter stability. When i helped Jerry at Mag-HyTech do the final measurements on his deep pan we played with the deep Allison pan. The filter moves too much in the Allison deep pan and depends on fluid weight to keep it from moving out of the pump. Maybe some hard driving, off roading can move it enough to suck air. I would never use it.

mike

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any deep pan. I saw that you had factory deep pans with both filters on your website for 100 bills. Not bad at all, I think thats the cheapest I have seen. Whats the PML?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
The PML pan is a very nice pan, uses factory gasket, deep filter. Mag-HyTech is an equally good pan that uses deep filter and their own design o ring gasket. You can't go wrong with either and i sell them. My good friend Dave who owns PML is also a MagHyTech dealer. Jerry at Mag got a kick out of that. Both pans are cast in the same place.

mike

·
Registered
302 Posts
White Duramax,

I paid $111.36 (including tax) for the Deep Pan, Gasket, Deep Suction Filter, and 2 Spin on Filter Magnets from Williams Detroit Diesel and Allsion here in Columbus, OH. Never used the gasket when I switched over. But thought I should have one handy just in case. THe pan and filter weren't stock items, but they had them in in 3 days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts