Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
i got about 30 or so with Mike's video camera, just waitin on him to figure out how to turn it on, he is gonna have to send it over to Randi to get it figured out.....

·
Registered
249 Posts
its on mikes camera and he dosent get on very much, he owns his own business but he is gonna try and get them out as soon as possible....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Listen closely to the motor cutting out both pulls. The computer went out my truck is now back on stock power:mad:. What a pig:pig:, forgot how to pull out in traffic:eek:. Called EDGE, again great service:thankyou2. Took care of it! :cool2:

·
Registered
60 Posts
id really like to see those videos, its probably one of my finest works....
You called it on my pull... "he's runnin' out of fuel"! I knew something was up when I wasnt pouring smoke. My programmer took a sh!t and was only adding timing... NO FUEL! :mad: I called Quadzilla and they will email me another program to download and try so we'll see how the next one goes. I think its gonna take me 20 pulls to get the right set-up, but I will get it eventually!

Anyway I had a good time and thanks for posting the vids Mike!

Josh

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
From our website "Events" page:

January 5, 2008
-
Wauchula Cattleman's Arena
Hardee County Extension Service
507 Civic Center Drive
Wauchula, Florida 33873
Times and classes TBA

·
Registered
249 Posts
no, i was down to the skin of my teeth with the battery, i knew i couldnt of gotten the second round and the pull off, sorry Randi.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts