Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a supplier for the "6.5 Turbo Diesel" decal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I checked with a GM dealer a while back and they had two different ones available for a '94. The ones that go on the hood.

·
Registered
29 Posts
A sign shop can make you any decal for a 3rd of the cost. No reason paying a dealership tons of cash for an easy to make decal.

I had our local sign shop make me a z71 Heavy Duty Off Road decal for the back. Heck he even took off the 4X4 decals for me and slapped the new ones on. Now local dealerships tell me that every so often they get someone asking for the 2500HD with the HD z71 package. It's great!

·
Registered
85 Posts
chevmeister also makes custom decals. I saw some on his truck at the NE get together. Looked very nice.

·
Registered
958 Posts
This looks better..

·
Registered
29 Posts
BukWild, I will as soon as I get it back. I have a friend barrowing it to move a load of equipment.

Give me a couple days. But basically, it's the current Z71 decal with "HEAVY DUTY OFF ROAD" In small font stretched the length of the Z71 decal, on the bottom of it. Also, I had him make it out of mirror decal, so it looks like a glassy mirror with black borders.Edited by: MacGordon

·
Registered
958 Posts
I haven't bought one yet, gotta order it from a Hummer dealer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Decal King-Brent- is great to deal with. If you have an idea, he can do it, if no idea, he can come up with some for you to peruse. He does officially licensed GM decals.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For those who wanted to see mine...here you go!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts