Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody sucessfully removed the Air Bag decals that Chevy places on the sun visors??? I think they suck!!! I started to pull them off (a 2004 HD) but it looked like I was about to make a big mess. They don't look like they will peal off cleanly because of the sun visor velor-type material and if I do get them off I don't know if any adhesive will remain on the sun visors. Any ideas or hints???

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Do a search on thedieselpage ~ I know its there but for some reason my PC can no longer access. Pls post back as I'm now ready to remove mine too

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
ShumDit said:
Do a search on thedieselpage ~ I know its there but for some reason my PC can no longer access. Pls post back as I'm now ready to remove mine too

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Naw ~ was my first thot too but w/my old clunker PC now in storage I can access. W/this'un I get a DNS error. Sure its a corrupted file somewhere that I can only resolve by reformating the HD. Coincidentally started when they went to their new provider back in Sept.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dealer told me to use a heat gun or wifes hair drier. Haven't had time to try yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts