Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help with the location of the DDM and associated fuses?? None of my door locks work, or the remote. I had a flat battery and the door locks haven't work since

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is a GMC Sierra, 97 model ute

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
1997 doesn't have door modules, that started in 2003 (for F/S trucks). The related fuses for yours should be in the dash fuse panel, but there may be a large fuse under the hood feeding multiple items; but if that one blew you should have more symptoms.
If your keyless entry is OEM, try to re-sync the remote by holding the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously for about 7 seconds.
If you don't find any bad fuses, start looking at wiring, especially where the body harness enters the driver's door.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why I can't find the module. The fuse under the bonnet is ok. Can't find one in the dash panel fuse box. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't even lock the doors using the door switch. Nothing happens..

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Have you checked all the fuses in the dash panel? It probably won't be labeled as door locks.
I imagine your truck is right-hand drive, maybe there's another panel somewhere on the left side of the truck?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts