1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
574 Posts
Last year was a great time. For anyone thinking about going ,it's well worth the trip!! Much like last year though it will a little DODGE heavy so my fellow "GM" guys are gonna need to come out to play. I cant wait to get the truck back on the rollers and see what a difference EFI has made. If things go well there should be a 1000hp D-max ;) in the mix !!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just curious, whats the cost to put a truck on the Dyno? I'm 2 hours away so I hope to make it up

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$75 for 3 runs, Hp/tq graph included.

Jim

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SBCNX20;1595922; said:
If things go well there should be a 1000hp D-max ;) in the mix !!
Man I hope your serious I would love to see that!:ro)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Very serious. It's my buddy Jasons truck he lives in the town next to Greenville . His Engine is headed (back) to Eric Merchant this month for some repairs!! It's already been 115mph last year @7300lbs with 35's so its was making some good power, after it's fixed it should run alot better!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is an awesome accomplishment I dont care what brand it is.:grd: Hope to see it there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem, count me in.:ro)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im going to try and make it! My truck is still stock, so maybe before then I will have done something...

Hey I have a question? Ive been to a few dyno events, but how exactly do you dyno the truck?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just hand over the keys to Mr Dunbar:D No seriously, Dave runs it for you its a mobile dyno and you have to drive up on it like 10 ft in the air so thats why he does it. He has done thousands of trucks, hes one of the few guys Id hand my keys to without 2nd guessing myself.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds good, he can probably get the best numbers out of the truck. What should a stock LLY dyno around? 250HP?

·
Registered
574 Posts
If anyone is Interested : Im thinking of head up to the track (New England Dragway) on that Fri "25 May" before the Dyno Event. Leme Know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts