Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a source for the dashboard top cover on my 2001 2500....anyone know the part number and a place to get them? I don't really want the Coverlay option- rather replace the actual OEM piece with OEM or a compatible part. Mine is cracked severely and I think Coverlay adhesive ones might not even work based on this.

·
Administrator
17,760 Posts
I am looking for a source for the dashboard top cover on my 2001 2500....anyone know the part number and a place to get them? I don't really want the Coverlay option- rather replace the actual OEM piece with OEM or a compatible part. Mine is cracked severely and I think Coverlay adhesive ones might not even work based on this.
Look on one of the GM parts websites like gmpartsgiant.com and pull up the OEM numbers then take the OEM number and put the part number into an internet search engine to bargain shop a parts source.
(y)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't find the P/N - and cannot seem to find anything on-line to source this part...my dash is such a disaster I am not sure the coverlay will even work.

·
Administrator
17,760 Posts
I can't find the P/N - and cannot seem to find anything on-line to source this part...my dash is such a disaster I am not sure the coverlay will even work.
Another option is to look online at car-part.com.
Input your vehicle info and search for yards near you for a possible dash source

·
Premium Member
18,002 Posts
Took 2 minutes to find part numbers.
Screenshot_20210113-201458_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210113-201604_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: OkDually

·
Premium Member
18,002 Posts
Screenshot_20210113-201852_Chrome.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts