Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know of the likelihood of this, but want crew cab set with armrests in dark charcoal. Thought some might have gone aftermarket custom leather after purchase and have old set??? I have found gray on ebay but no charcoal...

thanks

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I actually got a set off of someone who upgraded to cat skins. I plan on keeping them in case my leather looks bad down the road. Just letting you know that you can find them.

Good luck!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the leather cover pieces I needed except for the armrest leather covers. Hope the dealer won't rape me to bad on these or will check with gmpartsdirect..?

·
Banned
735 Posts
The stitching pattern is different on the '03 and up from the '00-'02.

I do not have a camera, it is a complete set from an '03 crew cab.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Leather Upgrade

Don't know of the likelihood of this, but want crew cab set with armrests in dark charcoal. Thought some might have gone aftermarket custom leather after purchase and have old set??? I have found gray on ebay but no charcoal...

thanks
There's an upholsterer in Phoenix that does upgrades from cloth to leather. They quoted me $1100 for a full job on an 06 cc. (same price as optioning leather) I'm sure that the same is available in most major cities.

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.