Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Need advice from those in “the know”. I’ll start by saying I purchased new an 06 LBZ and owned it for 3yrs/ 50k miles. Sold it when I quit racing, and missed it ever since. After owning a few gassers, I want another LBZ. They’re priced like gold still down here in socal. Found a 06 2500HD 4x4 (9/05) build date with 170k. Guy is second owner, no towing. Previous owner added 5th hitch and airbags, sold at 145k. Im thinking its pulled some weight. Fully loaded LT3 pkg. He accepted 18k though it needs tires. I ran truck, upper hose stayed easy to squeeze, no engine light, clean truck. Im somewhat mechanical but looking to avoid HG replacement and Trans rebuild if possible. Shall I scoop it up or keep looking?. Stock exhaust and no tuner that I saw. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
16,049 Posts
Welcome to DieselPlace
I moved your post over to the "Buying or Selling a Truck Questions" section for more appropriate answers to your questions.

:thumb:

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you can wait until Fall 2020 I'm going to me selling 06 LBZ with all the work done to it. I'm from Socal but in Scottsdale. It will probably have 225k miles on it by then but all the BS you'll end up doing to a 175k+ mile truck is already done to mine. I race SCCA road racing so everything was done right and done with reliability in mind for towing. Check out my signature for the truck details.

BTW it's not the black 02 you see in my avatar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts