Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Denali 2017 look after a speaker rattle problem. It happen to be a plastic piece vibrating with bass.
When I got my truck back, I noticed a damage on the inside door panel. A nice little hole in the plastic liner.
The manager was called to see what happened. The manager reply that he need to talk with the technician and they will get back to me. I called back the next day. buy out of luck on Friday afternoon. Three days later, still waiting !!!

What would you do ? Request for a new panel, accept a repair or cash ? Me, I just want my truck the way it was and no repair !!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The dealer manager called me back and told me that the technician did not made the damage but offered me to repaired with plastic weld. I refused and contacted GM Canada.

If it dont work, I will go with small claim court. I'm just tired of having my truck damaged by the dealer with scratches, dents and now a punctured door liner.
Trois Rivieres Chevrolet in Quebec Canada is a risky place to get your vehicule services.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts