Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot beleive what Con's Performance will do for his customers.... I was all about getting my juice shipped off and back to me asap... Made a deal with Con for him to do next day... I put a check in with my juce sent it to him next day.... Thinking this will be a three day wait with all the shipping time..

CON sent out the upgrade to me before he got my juice or the check... The day after I shipped it..... The new one was on my desk.. What a guy.... Plus I got a follow up call... Well then I got pulled over... so it got cut short.....68 in a 45 coming off the expressway....

I have read some great stuff about him and his prices.... But I never expected anything like this.......

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
some of have been getting that kind of service and better from kennedy........mine are always overnight...swaps and tradeouts usually pass each other in transit........
dave

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Not to take anything away from anyone but ....

Any respectable retailer doing internet sales with a repeat buyer I would think would offer cross in the mail shipping ...Exspecialy the ones with credit card on file ....

Checks,now that's customer service ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was my first purchase with Con.... And I never talked to him on the phone until I sent the package..... Tremendous trust.... And I saved some cash

BTW I have purchased thing through Kennedy, and many other vendors on this forum... But never have I been treated this well. Thats why I posted it...
Edited by: ISurvivedNMU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.