Diesel Place banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen on this site custom badges that say DURAMAX FIREFIGHTER EDITION I have searched through old threads and looked on steves site and cant find them I know there was a thread on them months back but cant find it any help appreciated

·
Bac To The Future
23,008 Posts
go to www.billetbadges.com -- thats who is making them

The member here with that badge is azfabshop

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
those billet badges look great when i get my new truck it will get some of those for sure

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help I checked out their web site and never saw that badge
but have emailed them thanks again

·
Registered
201 Posts
I had Steve custom make them from my design. He's great to work with and I have had alot of guys ask about them. I don't know if anyone else has had them made yet though. I originally wanted the maltese from my Dept. but he couldn't mill in the detail so we went with a generic maltese cross. They are excellent quality and worth every penny!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Steve! As soon as I get my truck cleaned I'll get you a few pics if you want for your webpage! I even had my Chevy service guys taking pictures of it when it went in for maint. And they wanted your mail to buy a lot sell them! I don't mind a few more out there but if they become that common I'd have to make something new - And Thank You!

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
go to www.billetbadges.com -- thats who is making them

The member here with that badge is azfabshop
He is not the only one anymore!

I got mine last night...Steve Thanks you VERY much! They are beautiful. I got 2 Firefighter Editions (without FD in the middle of the Maltese) and one Cummins Killer for the Tailgate to spool up my Lieutenant who is a diehard Cummins Fanatic.

I put the Cummins Killer on last night...it was a little chilly, but today it will warm up enough to help it cure correctly. I will be putting on the Firefighter Edition's on Friday...look for pics in my garage this weekend!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
201 Posts
When anyone asks "and they will ask" if Cheverolet makes a custom version truck for firefighters, you gotta tell them yes! And they have only released 2 so far! SWWEEET! :ro)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Now thats funny. I told a guy once that chevy made 10 jeep hauler edition trucks and I was the only one in CA to get one.):h ):h

Anyone considering badges from Steve, go for it. Couldn't ask for bettrer quality. My windows are blacked out so nobody can see me, but when at stop lights I always see people staring at my badges, and I just sit there and ):h . I know there thinking to them selves I never seen that before.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Steve needs a few chevy pictures on his site :exactly:

Ricki

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
I will forward a few to him this weekend!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
<------ Got mine

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think I am going to have to get me some on them. I took all the badges off of my rig, it looks so smooth. I am planing on some new paint in the spring and maybe some custom badges, maybe on the side of the cowl hood.

·
Registered
15 Posts
can you post closeup pics of your badges

·
Registered
15 Posts
nevermind, found them on the next thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts