Diesel Place banner

CST Lift Information and Pics

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  socaldieseltech 
#1 ·
What's up guys,

I have been looking into a CST lift and would like to get some information and pictures from those of you who have gone with CST in the past. I think I want to run 37's, but have not fully committed to that. If I did run 37's, how much trimming is necessary with the 6-8" CST lift. Is it a better idea just to go with the 9-11" kit and run say 38's? I don't really want to crank the bars as I would like to keep the ride as plush as possible. If you guys could post some pictures of different CST lifts I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Also, I am located in Southern California, so throw out any good contacts you have for down in that location. San Diego to be more specific. Thanks alot.

#3 ·
check out their site they have plenty of pics on there

#4 ·
I agree check the CST website and also Socalsupertrucks.com lots of good pics.

The only shop I know sort of down that way is Outlaw Offroad in Orange or Anahiem. Talk to Jared. They haven't done work for me personally but they've done a few of my buddies trucks and they're very happy with them.

Good luck,

Chris

#7 ·
The only bad thing about the CST website is that it doesnt say the lift amount or tire and rim size. That is why I was hoping to get some personal pictures of peoples rides from this website. Thanks for looking.

#8 ·
Very recently we did a CST 6-8 with 37" Toyo Open Country M/T's. They BARELY fit. If you really want to run 37's I would definetely go with the 9-11 kit. To get the 37's to fit with the 6-8 kit you basically have to crank the torsions all the way, and you will be riding a fine line between a crappy stiff ride, or barely clearing without rubbing. Give me a call at the shop, we can help you with any questions you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.