Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally installed my CST 9-11. It's set at 9", uni-ball uppers, double shock hoops, deaver rears, 6 chrome fox shocks, custom candy red powder coat and the mag-hytec rear dif cover. More pictures in my garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks great. I would like to do Exactly that. What did that set you back $$$ ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks huge. I love the tire and wheel combination. What size tires did you put on it?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tire size is 37/13.50/20 Toyo M/T on Diamo 16 Karat wheels. Cost well.......everything was about 10k.:eek: But I'm happy, saved for 2 years!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
what size deavers? 8"?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Wow, looks killer!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looks AWSOME! Did you put a body lift on as well? I was curious about the front bumper spacing. I am running the same tires, but in 24", don't you love how quiet they are compared to most other large tires!?

·
Registered
389 Posts
that's the same set up I want.
I'm so jealous!!!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
wow. thats what mine will look like. i can hardly wait. congrats man, that looks so sick.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Looks AWSOME! Did you put a body lift on as well? I was curious about the front bumper spacing. I am running the same tires, but in 24", don't you love how quiet they are compared to most other large tires!?
lets see some pics of this thing on 24's....Im debating 22 or 24's.......more options for a 22" with a simulated bead lock......

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what size deavers? 8"?
Yes they are 8" deavers, and I believe there is also a 1 1/2" block in there too?? Not sure on the size. Oh and no body lift...... I was suprised though when you put my HD with a 9" lift and 37's next to a 1500 with a 15" lift and 40's mine is only about 4-5 inches shorter??? They look very similar.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
lets see some pics of this thing on 24's....Im debating 22 or 24's.......more options for a 22" with a simulated bead lock......

here's the guys truck on 24's makes the truck look really small

·
Registered
633 Posts
"buildingup";

That looks like a fabtech 8" lift. Can you confirm that it is?

Thanks;
NEL

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
nelsduramax you heard it from the owner that it is indeed a 8" fabtech...would be nice if he posted a couple other pics...lol :cool2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
nelsduramax you heard it from the owner that it is indeed a 8" fabtech...would be nice if he posted a couple other pics...lol :cool2:
I will start a new thread so I do not contaminate the current one.

Hoser, I thought there was a b.l. because of the front bumper gap, there is actually a filler piece in there, I saw a couple around town today. Again, the truck looks great! I really want to go with that shock setup, it really sets the whole thing off! Can you post a couple close ups of the front shocks/hoops?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will start a new thread so I do not contaminate the current one.

Hoser, I thought there was a b.l. because of the front bumper gap, there is actually a filler piece in there, I saw a couple around town today. Again, the truck looks great! I really want to go with that shock setup, it really sets the whole thing off! Can you post a couple close ups of the front shocks/hoops?
Here are some more pics for you, let me know if you need a different angle.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts