Registered
935 Posts
Looks like a fitting replacement.
Ted

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Heck ya,,, that looks right up his alley,,,,
I have found that buying cars from states that do inspections,, as Mi does not,, to be better then dealing with the crap sold around here!!!!

Ahhh members helping out members,,, gotta love the Diesel Place!!!

·
Knows The 6.5
3,142 Posts
Whoa, I found out why it's being sold so cheap.

VIN: 1GBHG31F711241394 Body Style: MOTORIZED CUTAWAY. Engine: 6.5L V8 FI. Fuel: GASOLINE. Carburetion: DIESEL INJECTED. Cylinders: 8. Automatic transmission. Driveline: RWD.

He's been running gas in his 6.5 :eek:

Lol gotta love mistakes like this :D

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I called the guy... no landline, no street address either, only a cell phone. He said for me to call him a day ahead because he'd have to find out where it was... the owner was still driving it.... odd very odd... still wanted to see it, called him up, and he said it was sold for 6,000 but would still offer it to me if I wanted to offer more than that.... sounded even more shaddy. I respect the machinery, I just wonder about a deal like that.

Thanks for keepin' an eye out for me.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Feedback looks pretty grim also.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Well I live near philly And I do not know from the pics where in phily that might be. Anyhow I could check it out if I had a address. The van does look great but who knows.:D

Also there is no reserve on the listing. So they should have to sell it on ebay or things could get ugly..

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
My lands guys, thanks for looking.... I never seem to find the same one's you guys do... I must be using all the wrong search terms or something. Keep 'em coming... thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
that thing would be a sweet van but where aer you gonna put the kids??

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
That one with the mini rolling office is pretty nice, but I'd have to velcro the kids to the wall.... thanks for keeping an eye out, I never seem to get the same search results that you guys do... I've looked through them all, and never get the same one's you've got linked.

I'm looking in the mid-atlantic area, something with seats and high top would be nice, but lots of seats, not just the usual 7 seat conversion van, as it would be maxed out already.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts