Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewcab longbed 4x4

618 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  15217 
#1 ·
Can't afford a new one, so probably 03/04 model. Prefer GMC, (I think they look better than the Chevy's, especially the 03 and 04 models)

Would like a six speed manual, but realize this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. :(

Thanks, SuperBurban

#2 ·
I didn't mention that $25,000 is as high as I'm going.

I missed out on 2 in my area: 03 Black Chevy D/A 4x4 Longbed, $25,900 at dealer. Do not know how many miles.

Other truck 03 Red Chevy D/A 4x4 Longbed, leather, onstar, remote start, programmer, 111,000 miles for $21,000.

I prefer the six speed, but will settle for the Allison. Would like for truck to have the power extend tow mirrors instead of the crappy stock mirrors.

SuperBurban

#3 ·
There's a few around.I passed up an 02' CC LC 6spd 4x4 for $26,000 in favor of a Ex-cab LB.I didn't need a CC. It only had 50k on it. Check Autotrader. Go with the 6spd and upgrade the clutch.You won't be sorry :exactly:

#4 ·
I just tried autotrader, and nothin popped up! :( I put in 02 to 05, priced up to $30,000, Duramax CC, 4x4, manual tranny in black, blue or red.

SuperBurban

#5 ·
Have you tried ebay yet? There's always a good selection there.

#6 ·
Have you tried ebay yet? There's always a good selection there.

I've been trying ebay, and no there isn't a good selection. :(

I did find one about a week ago on ebay. Unfortunately the previous owner put some awful looking fender flares on all four corners. -:t

SuperBurban

#7 ·
Maybe you already have, but I would suggest stopping by your local convenience store and picking up a Truck Trader. that's where I found my '04 CC LB 4x4 Duramax 6 speed...in Ohio! I don't want to insult your intelligence, but I looked all over the internet for a couple of weeks and found one 6 speed, in GA. I found two in my regional Truck Trader...northeastern ohio. I still think more people post in the magazines and not AutoTrader.com, especially dealers, which is where I found mine. Also, there is a company, coughlin auto group (I think near Columbus), that you can put in a request of what you are looking for and they keep you on file. I've gotten two call backs from them in a month with trucks I may be interested in. To me, that's not bad service from a dealer.

#8 ·
I don't want to insult your intelligence
No danger of doing that. Wife already takes care of that! ):h

I have looked at truck trader, and auto trader magazines. I'm very familiar with Coughlin as I deliver freight to their Nissan branch.

I'm not really in a big hurry. The longer I wait, the better prepared I'll be $$$$$ :)

Thanks for the info. :ro)

Biggest problem I have is I'm to picky. If I find a six speed, I want it to have the fog lights up front, and cab lights, along with tow mirrors. Basically I want a manual with every option. :rant: But no pewter color. :(

SuperBurban

#9 ·
Just be patient. It took me almost 3 months to find the truck I wanted, and I still had to drive 2 hours to Columbus to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.