Diesel Place banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the rear seats on the crew cab fold down flat like the Ford and Dodge?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Haven't been inside a ford or a dodge. On my 05 the rear seat does fold flat and offers a handy place to carry things inside the cab.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
ditto

Ton of space to haul some stuff once folded down. I think its awesome :ro)

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any pics?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I agree. Alot of room back there for things with the seats down. I just wish the doors opened up to a full 90 degrees...would help with larger items.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
look in a Suburban, the rear seats of a GM crew cab are identical and fold the same way ;)

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
there is a loop in the middle of the seat on the drivers side. grab that and pull it up. same with the other side. then, the backs just push foreward and lay down

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pic

·
Registered
874 Posts
How did you get an LT with cloth seats???

·
Registered
318 Posts
How did you get an LT with cloth seats???
Cloth is standard on a LT1... besides leather isnt even a option with the stick, I tried to order it.

Katzkin custom leather is already ordered though :thumb:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Damn GM and their new trim level nomenclature!!!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
If you want to lay the rear seats flat, the front seats must be moved forward. The damn headrests get in the way. So if you drive with the seats all the way back, it really becomes a hassle.

·
Registered
874 Posts
If you want to lay the rear seats flat, the front seats must be moved forward. The damn headrests get in the way. So if you drive with the seats all the way back, it really becomes a hassle.
You can pull the rear headrests out very easily. All you need is a safety pin or something that size to release the clips that hold it in.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Yea I know, still a hassle tho.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is there any way to permanently modify the headrests so they can be quickly removed without using a pin?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is there any way to permanently modify the headrests so they can be quickly removed without using a pin?
Fill the little notch in on the bottom of the rods with some sort of glue or JB weld and you'd have it.. Or just cut the bottom where that notch is off..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts