Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wonder How much mark up is in those boxes??

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Fits perfect and sounds great...I really like mine.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I made my own and put it behind the rear seat. That way I can still use the under seat area for storage and that is where my amp and brain for my indash is. But that box does look nice, and seems to fit well.

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Does anyone know if this box will fit 2 JL Audio 10W3V2s? It says the mounting depth of the box is 6 1/8", but if you add 1/2" spacers to raise the entire seat, you can have 6 5/8". According to JL Audio's site, the mounting depth for a 10W3V2 is 5 3/4".

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
06DMAX
From what you just told us yes it will fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know if this box will fit 2 JL Audio 10W3V2s? It says the mounting depth of the box is 6 1/8", but if you add 1/2" spacers to raise the entire seat, you can have 6 5/8". According to JL Audio's site, the mounting depth for a 10W3V2 is 5 3/4".
Why the JL10W3V2? The box makers web site is specifiying .55 cubic feet of sealed air space per speaker. It would seem that we should look for a high end 10" speaker that will operate optimally under those conditions. Just curious if you already checked into it (so I don't have to - Damn I'm lazy:cool:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts