Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Leer 100XQ for a Crew Cab S/B for sale, it is only about 2 years old, it has a couple of scratches, and a minor "battlewound" from being hit with a branch. It cost over $1600 new, I dont have a need for it now and I am in dire need of some extra cashflow, My wife and I did not get as much financial aid as we were hoping for:( . Anyways I would love to get around $800 for it, If anyone can help, please let me know. -Jeff
Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I wish Alaska wasn't so far away from everywhere else. That is a killer deal.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a friend who lives near spokane and is moving back to TN when she sells her house so if she sells her house in the near future and starts heading this way and you still have it I would like to make an offer. God bless. Michael

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

·
Registered
982 Posts
I wish that were for a long box, it's even the right color for me!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you ever get to Texas please call me. 817 929 6262. I'm watching the papers down here for that exact camper/color combo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you ever get to Texas please call me. 817 929 6262. I'm watching the papers down here for that exact camper/color combo.

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
103 Posts
Still have the canopy? What color is it pewter or silver birch? Im in Tacoma/Fed Way area and am looking for a shortbed canopy or hard tonneau...
Let me know,
Jarrod

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
still have it, it is pewter. -Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.