Diesel Place banner

981 - 1000 of 6992 Posts

·
Resident Gynecologist....
4,280 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
nice looking truck, BUT damn $26k for a 99, I didn't pay much more than that for my 06 LBZ.

I would think he would be pushing it for $10k
46,XXX miles is hardly broke in, but I agree with you. You can get A LOT more truck for that price.

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Mwy123
963 Posts
nice looking truck, BUT damn $26k for a 99, I didn't pay much more than that for my 06 LBZ.

I would think he would be pushing it for $10k
Its unique, but you could build it for less than half of what hes asking.

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Beauty...except for the price, it's not so beauty.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
i want a BOP. i don't care if it's diesel...i just want one. Not one that nice though. Velour seats and cigarette burns...that's my childhood right there

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I rode in my friends older buick and holy cow! that was like an overstuffed chair made out of unicorn farts. I told him that if he ever sells it to turn the seats into furniture for his place.

Whenever we go on road trips we usually take the Accord since it averages 30 mpg all day long, but the seats feel like they are made of folded up cardboard and make our butts go numb after an hour. it is understandable for me, since i weigh about the same as the car, but the wife is small and her legs go numb...

why must we choose between comfort and economy? :(

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
I really like the park ave so nice and great diesel mileage. 20+ mpg. Gotta charge the batteries and get it started hopefully sunday. Take a quick cruise to put some fresh fuel in the tank. Then park it for a few more weeks.

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
I rode in my friends older buick and holy cow! that was like an overstuffed chair made out of unicorn farts. I told him that if he ever sells it to turn the seats into furniture for his place.

Whenever we go on road trips we usually take the Accord since it averages 30 mpg all day long, but the seats feel like they are made of folded up cardboard and make our butts go numb after an hour. it is understandable for me, since i weigh about the same as the car, but the wife is small and her legs go numb...

You dont have to choose. Buy this Bonneville and enjoy the mileage.. comes with alot alot of work though im sure. Head gaskets fuel filter etc.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Grandpa had a beauty of a diesel with his Buick Electra. WOW...it was huge, plush and what a ride. I remember the first time he brought her to our house. It was the first car my bro and I had ever seen that had electric seats and windows. We played with them till the batteries went dead. He was pissed.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
1984 Chevy 1/2 ton

:idea:buy the truck, steal the dash pad and put crappy one back in and resale :whistle: is what I would do if I had the money for the truck :whistle:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

I don't know about anyone else but I pretty much hate the seats in every "modern" vehicle :mad: most of the older vehicles such as '60-80's that I've sat in had very comfortable seats, now they all suck. I couldn't stand the bucket seats in my truck so I put in a 60/40 bench out of another '95 that I think is 100x better :clap: I do tend to prefer benches over buckets, though.

I drove an '08 Avenger a couple weeks ago and it was easily the most uncomfortable seat I've ever sat in, church pews are more comfortable :hehe:
I've got plenty of other examples but you get the idea...

981 - 1000 of 6992 Posts