941 - 960 of 6992 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
:bounce: Man you sure find a lot of nice clean old trucks. :thumb:
x2 Seems like all the 6.2s have moved to the mid west.

Prices are pretty good too.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Id rock that! Dont got 3k though...

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Resident Gynecologist....
4,280 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Haha that pos!? That's my neighborhood, Alston in Boston actually across from my work, pretty hard to miss that guys pos, its actually an s10 with a fiberglass bed and giant bald m/t street rod tires on the back, complete with infinity fx45 tail lights from when the guy worked at the infinity dealer next to us. I can guaranty that thing has no diesel in it, but I feel like sending money to Nigeria to get it right now, just funny it ended up on a Cincinnati craigslist

Sent from under the bonnet of some rich guys Porsche

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
Haha that pos!? That's my neighborhood, Alston in Boston actually across from my work, pretty hard to miss that guys pos, its actually an s10 with a fiberglass bed and giant bald m/t street rod tires on the back, complete with infinity fx45 tail lights from when the guy worked at the infinity dealer next to us. I can guaranty that thing has no diesel in it, but I feel like sending money to Nigeria to get it right now, just funny it ended up on a Cincinnati craigslist

I don't know which is worse, that it's on craigslist or the fact that someone has seen this thing in real life. :eek:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Its kind of well known around the area, guy drives it like it looks, mad max style

Sent from under the bonnet of some rich guys Porsche

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
I'd buy it just for that reason. Then i'd drive around yelling "I am the night rider!" While i'm smashing my fist iinto the roof.

Or i might get a midget wrap him in leather and get him to ride on top with a crossbow on his back...it would be awesome

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts