Diesel Place banner

901 - 920 of 6992 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Are there any other online resources for buying and selling old trucks that are popular in the us?

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Are there any other online resources for buying and selling old trucks that are popular in the us?
If you find one let me know. Tired of searching every nook and cranny of cl for trucks. I need more space I want to start a 5.7 olds diesel / 4.3 diesel / 6.2 diesel safe haven.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I watch kijiji all the time, kijiji Canada and cl in the us seems to be the most common.

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Have you tried usedinsertlocation.com. Usedottawa. com has mostly the same stuff as Kijiji but there are a few that aren't on it. Don't know if they have an e-coast site, but i rather think they do.

Hope you got a new plow truck and a full stock of beer and liquor to ride tomorrow out

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Have you tried usedinsertlocation.com. Usedottawa. com has mostly the same stuff as Kijiji but there are a few that aren't on it. Don't know if they have an e-coast site, but i rather think they do.

Hope you got a new plow truck and a full stock of beer and liquor to ride tomorrow out
No plow truck, but I gota 4x4 backhoe and beer so should be good to go.:thumb:

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
Wish my tractor/backhoe was 4x4

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Hope it's parked inside or you may never get to it

·