Diesel Place banner

61 - 80 of 6995 Posts

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly zland76
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hmm i have a one ton, If only i knew someone with a large pintle hitch trailer.
Tow companys are really expensive around here so i would try and avoid that route if possible.

I'll talk to my brother and see what he says, maybe even go check it out tomorrow.

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Mwy123
963 Posts
If you dont have to far to go, you might can put a tow bar on it and pull it back on a weekend. I know here I had a local guy I know give me the cheap rate for cash towing a motor home. He did it with a F-650 with the snatch rig, 18 miles cost me $165. Dirt cheap for what he did. If you can get it to fire off and are good with a stick, you might can drive it home without the clutch. Thats a killer steal on that truck. I wish he was local to me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Who needs a stinkin clutch that extra peddle is just for the sissies!! You can shift it with out the clutch all day long, pick a route with the least amount of stop signs or lights and go for it.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
for one FT IRWIN is NOT in Arizona....it's about 58 miles north of Barstow(use to work there)....maybe I missed it, what is the price for the whole truck? I would love to have that frame and front axle.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts
for one FT IRWIN is NOT in Arizona....it's about 58 miles north of Barstow(use to work there)....maybe I missed it, what is the price for the whole truck? I would love to have that frame and front axle.
Hard to tell from the ad if he would sell the whole truck, maybe he is using the axles in something because they are not listed.

Wonder if the front bumper comes with the guard Dave has been looking for.
Road trip Dave looong road trip:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
He says he is keeping the truck. His plans are to sell motor, front clip, both bumpers. He is putting in a big block. Maybe rock crawler so I'm sure axles are not for sale. I on the other hand do have a grill guard and bumper just like that I am getting rid of.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts