Diesel Place banner

6941 - 6960 of 6995 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
On farcebook,

1984 BMY

1984 BMY 5 ton troop carrier. Cummins diesel Allison transmission 6 wheel drive, low miles, under 30k. Was on an air force base. Runs, drives, great toy or parade vehicle!! Need gone, $8500 obo

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
Reactions: Bigboytoys

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
Daaahm .... I gata move south ... Squares blew up around here cause what's here is either crushed, going to be crushed or rotted out POS ... the good stuff will empty your wallet of $1500 for a patch able cab, and that's it ...

:bigglasse

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Daaahm .... I gata move south ... Squares blew up around here cause what's here is either crushed, going to be crushed or rotted out POS ... the good stuff will empty your wallet of $1500 for a patch able cab, and that's it ...

Nah... they're getting hard to find in good shape period. No matter where you are. I'm thinking of putting both my 94 and 85 up for grabs. Whichever goes first, keep the other. But I'm not sure I want to sell, ya know? Just caught between a rock and a hard spot. I want my c60 up and rolling! :confuzeld

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

Attachments

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
On Farcebook

This thing is clean,

At least he's being honest,

$4,750

• About This Vehicle
    • Driven 200,000 miles
    • Automatic transmission
Seller's Description
Truck has tons of new parts ranging from battery, fuel lines, fuel tank, fuel modulator, pmd relocation, ac serviced, new injectors, glow plugs and more. Runs good, reliable, just a dog of a diesel these Detroit’s, not a race truck by any means! Clean title ver nice looking truck with leather interior and all power options

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Is a class 2 licence required to drive that thing? :0

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
Is a class 2 licence required to drive that thing? :0

???

You need to explain your licensing class's cause us north of 50's have 6,

6 is motor cycle only
5 under 9,999 lb car, van, truck & trailer ... anything typical shiet

4 emergency vehicles
3 10,000 and up truck & trailer combo non commercial & light commercial
2 Big bus's
1 full semi's

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
???

You need to explain your licensing class's cause us north of 50's have 6,

6 is motor cycle only
5 under 9,999 lb car, van, truck & trailer ... anything typical shiet

4 emergency vehicles
3 10,000 and up truck & trailer combo non commercial & light commercial
2 Big bus's
1 full semi's

Ding, ding, ding...We have a winner.:)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
In the US of A...

Class A 26,001lbs - 80,000lbs
B -13,001lbs - 26,000lbs
C - most everyone 0-13,000lbs

Endorsements; hazmat, doubles triples, tankers, passengers(eg greyhound bus), school bus, motorcycle

:thumb:

Just thought I'd add to it while were there...

It's funny because school bus drivers are the worst. You'd figure they would require some good skills... but nope. Easiest to get.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Funny what these replies have morphed into.
I'm sure everyone by now must realize I'm not a trucker. Nor claim to be.
My comment about the 3500 king cab dually above for sale, was just in passing, and was insinuating that with such a long wheelbase, (compared to passenger cars, common PUs, motorcycles, go carts, and hot wheels :whistle:), it would seem a conventional drivers licence wouldn't be sufficient. Years ago, here in the NE of the USA, a class one was for tractor trailers, a class 2 was for trucks such as box trucks over a certain weight, buses, large flatbeds ect, and a class 3 was conventional passenger cars. My reply was suppose to be "humorous" in intent only, but sometimes my sense of humor has a lot to be desired. But thanks for the education in modern day licencing.:p:

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
Years ago, here in the NE of the USA, a class one was for tractor trailers, a class 2 was for trucks such as box trucks over a certain weight, buses, large flatbeds ect, and a class 3 was conventional passenger cars.

This is the way I remember it, guess it's changed.
I took the class 2 test so I could drive tri-axle dumps, failed, and I still drove them anyway :D

I want that Blue Crew cab dually bad, it's in such good shape for a New England truck.

6941 - 6960 of 6995 Posts