Diesel Place banner

6841 - 6860 of 6992 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I am already pre-emptively kicking myself. It's a steal and my buddy lives out there close enough to give it an inspection and store it until I can get it home, but I'd have to sell another car or 2 to make it an easier convincing to the other half. I'm extremely tempted to say "screw it" but that's how I get myself in trouble every single time.
In my opinion, if you have the capital to grab it, then i’d have your buddy go inspect it and buy it if it is indeed what the seller states it is. Since he has the ability to store it for you, you can either (a) sell what you need to make room/off-set purchase price, or (b) flip it down the road if you can’t make things work on your end.

I don’t see any reason you won’t get back what you paid for it. With the shat that just went down at Barrett-Jackson last week, it’s guaranteed to increase in value.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
With the shat that just went down at Barrett-Jackson last week, it’s guaranteed to increase in value.
No sheet, never would have thought a squarebody would bring a $107k. :eek:

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
No sheet, never would have thought a squarebody would bring a $107k. :eek:
Pics guys.....or direct link. 1700+ vehicles sold in Scottsdale....LOL.....J&J.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts

Attachments

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts

Attachments

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Is it bad that I'm wanting to put that blue truck in my driveway right now.....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Go for it Nate. All you need to do is offer the buyer, more than he paid for it.:whistle:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Go for it Nate. All you need to do is offer the buyer, more than he paid for it.:whistle:
Anyone want to buy a kidney?

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Anyone want to buy a kidney?
i might; sold off both mine years ago, and the buyers are starting to inquire about them now....:coffee::coffee:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i might; sold off both mine years ago, and the buyers are starting to inquire about them now....:coffee::coffee:
Did they find out you lied about how many miles were on them?

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
LOL. I'll bet it didn't get there very fast. Man, that thing is a whale, for 100 HP. Can't see it climbing any hills very easily.

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Score :thumb: $280 complete with starter pmd vacuum pump non egr upper ss oil lines dual t stat if you're into that. Runs spun a crank bearing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Whoa! You dog JC. Nice find. Seems you're always in the right place, at the right time.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Score :thumb: $280 complete with starter pmd vacuum pump non egr upper ss oil lines dual t stat if you're into that. Runs spun a crank bearing.
Score indeed! :thumb:

This truck seems way to nice to part out, considering it still runs and drives.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/pts/d/84-chevy-62-diesel-4x4/6544985780.html
I just don’t understand why the fudge there are asshats out there still, that want to part out complete vehicles that are clearly road worthy. Censored

6841 - 6860 of 6992 Posts