Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Headlights that blue-10K projectors- are why I have to wear yellow clip-ons at night. PAIN!!!!
Yellow shades that's a good idea now that everyone drives around with the high beams on.
Takes the pain right out of those bright blue lights and increases the contrast of everything else. Cheap clip-ons work quite well.
So does a ball-peen hammer :bat: Those nasty illegal headlights never bother you again.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
So does a ball-peen hammer :bat: Those nasty illegal headlights never bother you again.
porcelain spark plug works too, and does not raise the same suspicion walking down the street as a hammer does....:whistle:

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
now that everyone drives around with the high beams on.
This seems to be the new thing here too the past couple years. More for p&r but they always seem to be from a different country. I know I know. And whats with turning the floor mats upside down in the winter to keep the carpeted side clean? Any of you do this?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
How does the Bald peen hammer work?

Do you get the driver to stop and then cave his skull in?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
This seems to be the new thing here too the past couple years. More for p&r but they always seem to be from a different country. I know I know. And whats with turning the floor mats upside down in the winter to keep the carpeted side clean? Any of you do this?
Floor mats?

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Floor mats?
Ya I used to repair cars for a passenger transportation company and alot of the drivers would turn the carpeted floor mats upside down so the rubber under side would be used during the winter. They said it was to keep the carpeted side from getting wrecked.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
porcelain spark plug works too, and does not raise the same suspicion walking down the street as a hammer does....:whistle:
What's a "spark plug"? Take that naughty talk to another forum! :spank:

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
How does the Bald peen hammer work?

Do you get the driver to stop and then cave his skull in?
Na nothing that violent, just follow till they park and remedy the lights.:whistle: Sucks to be them when its dark and they have illumination failure. :hole:

Ya I used to repair cars for a passenger transportation company and alot of the drivers would turn the carpeted floor mats upside down so the rubber under side would be used during the winter. They said it was to keep the carpeted side from getting wrecked.
Never heard of that one.

This seems to be the new thing here too the past couple years. More for p&r but they always seem to be from a different country.
This is all over, its just plain lack of consideration. It really sucked hauling wood chips on nights, on the "tourist" highway. 50 feet of grass between lanes seems to make them believe they can high-beam you all night long.
I had that truck equipped with very well aimed spot lights, it lit the other side up like daytime. :whistle:

5041 - 5060 of 6992 Posts