9,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
THE DRAGUAR.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Ya they are cool if your pulling 100K Lb on pavement, they have near zero suspension and have a top end of 25mph or something close to that.
Y'all are starting to sound like a bunch of old ladies, no suspension... It's all in the tires! :hehe:

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
All in the tires eh.... between that and hard tail Harley's....

nf465362.fig4.jpg

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Damn it bigboy, right on the money tonight :p

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

Attachments

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Here's a fixer for the 5.7 crowd. $750
81 Diesel Oldsmobile Cutlass 2-Door
This is cool and I like it has a goodwrench motor. No better than what it started with right but always amazing they kept the car on the road. Id like to think this car was actually custom ordered since it has a power seat, leather interior and a power moonroof. Then odly the car features manual windows and manual locks. Im picturing an old timer with a mesh trucker hat belting he doesn't need that electric crap and definately not for an extra $400. Wish this car was closer if the body is not rusted it sucks (only for me to think) this car could end up with a gasser and those stupid donkey Kong rims on it:nope: Hopefully not.... Nathan you busy out there:whistle:

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
This is cool and I like it has a goodwrench motor. No better than what it started with right but always amazing they kept the car on the road. Id like to think this car was actually custom ordered since it has a power seat, leather interior and a power moonroof. Then odly the car features manual windows and manual locks. Im picturing an old timer with a mesh trucker hat belting he doesn't need that electric crap and definately not for an extra $400. Wish this car was closer if the body is not rusted it sucks (only for me to think) this car could end up with a gasser and those stupid donkey Kong rims on it:nope: Hopefully not.... Nathan you busy out there:whistle:
JC, if you had enough cash, you'd be the 5.7 king of North East :hehe:

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
To Help Understand CL Description's

conversion chart.jpg

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Im picturing an old timer with a mesh trucker hat belting he doesn't need that electric crap and definately not for an extra $400.
I'm not THAT old

Oh..and i though MN was Minnesota...is it Maine?...too many Em's down there I always get confused

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
What, you mean like this 1979 Delta 88[/url] :wtf:

00h0h_6PoSKVw5uFC_600x450.jpg

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
What, you mean like this 1979 Delta 88[/url] :wtf:
I smell a scam on that one. :whistle:

If you had a custom car like that, at that price, you would have clearer pics and a description to back it up.

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
I'm not THAT old

Oh..and i though MN was Minnesota...is it Maine?...too many Em's down there I always get confused
Yes U r correct smizzacked im in Minnesota. I think Legend is in Maine :HiHi: Happy frickin Birthday:bat:

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yes U r correct smizzacked im in Minnesota. I think Legend is in Maine :HiHi: Happy frickin Birthday:bat:

Actually I think he is in Massachusetts.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Ct.....anyone....LOL.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
4x4chevy van - $4500 (Highlandville)

1979 chevy short van on a 4x4 frame good low mile 350ci w/350 turbo and transfer case just needs rear driveshaft made and finish putting together. Have all front end parts new headlight rings. have all parts to finish. Drove great last time i had it together make a nice looking ride $5000 OBO thanks for looking

If I thought this lady would fit in my garage, I would try to find out how long it would take my wife to notice.

Attachments

4981 - 5000 of 6992 Posts