12,490 Posts
Reactions: Bigboytoys

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
that baby must smoke like a pig off the line with the A T T and a boat that big....LOL
I like the last part. :rolleyes:

* INPUT! this is not your ordinary Chevy 6.5 turbo diesel, The engine puts out the same power as a early model Duramax diesel after the mods were installed. Also I have tested the diesel dodges and fords of the same years and owners say there trucks work the same way, almost identical just different brands. Keep this in mind that brand new or near new trucks cost an outrageous amount of money to repair. This one doesn't and is this most reliable, because it has the same engine the military has been using all these years in the Humvee's. One more thing you could eat off the interior of this truck that's how clean it is inside also every switch inside is new including the blower fan, blows cold & fast just like the new trucks.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
"blows cold & fast just like the new trucks"

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to justify that price.
This belongs in the crazy priced 6.5 thread!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Actually he might be right in asking that price if it has all that he says it has. Just look at dieselmike1's truck he sold his in the same condition for $13,500.

Reactions: jrsavoie

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I'd buy it, if it was $4000 cheaper.

I've been seeing some low mileage 6.5's going for decent money lately.

Did it say if it was an automatic transmission?

Is is a C3500 or a 4x4?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I'd buy it, if it was $4000 cheaper.

I've been seeing some low mileage 6.5's going for decent money lately.

Did it say if it was an automatic transmission?

Is is a C3500 or a 4x4?
Agreed, it's a really nice looking truck just very expensive. The ad says auto trans and 4X4.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Agreed, it's a really nice looking truck just very expensive. The ad says auto trans and 4X4.
I thought a C3500 was 2 wheel drive and a K3500 was 4 wheel drive

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
"blows cold & fast just like the new trucks"

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to justify that price.
This belongs in the crazy priced 6.5 thread!
Its probably a member from there who might get offended. Being that it has an A T Turbo, its definitely a member from the other site, who will get offended.

·
Registered
284 Posts
1983 Chevy K10 4x4 6.2 diesel - $3000 (Ashland)

Bought as a hopeful daily driver with a bad transmission and oil leaks. Replaced 700r4 trans and brand new diesel torque converter. New valve cover and oil pan gasket. New u-joint. Fresh oil change. Replaced lift pump, drove poorly to Omaha and back this morning due to air in the fuel system. I have had enough of the diesel purging game. Willing to consider trading other 4x4 trucks. Everything works with the exception of the speedometer and no Ac compressor. Rust is very minimal for what it is. You will need to bring a can of starting fluid and some experience with you.
:think:

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
1993 chevy truck - $800 (omaha)

1993 chevy truck for sale. This truck has a bad transmission. It has a good 6.2 diesel engine which starts right up and runs good. Four wheel drive works perfect. has great brakes. A/c and heat work great. Batteries less then a year old. Has a good front and rear differential. It has good bfg all-terrain tires that are in good shape. This would make a great parts truck or you could fix it. Price is $800.00 or best offer. Any questions call matt at
I am being tempted... Someone should buy this so I do not have to ask for forgiveness.

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,077 Posts
4701 - 4720 of 6995 Posts