Diesel Place banner

4661 - 4680 of 6992 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
We're making bio-diesel in one of our labs today. That school life....

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Not a listed truck but I do want this ... bad ... extremely low mileage K30 cause it's their spare truck, just the next town over.

395529d1444987103-craiglist-ads-we-all-want-buy-photo-2-1-.jpg

And FLOG I can't fix the sideways pic...

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
FIFY :thumb:

Nice find!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I like this one a lot there's plenty of room. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444999419.685925.jpg

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
When is everybody going to start posting the 1999 K1500 or K2500 Diesel Suburbans, Tahoes, Yukons or trucks?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
When is everybody going to start posting the 1999 K1500 or K2500 Diesel Suburbans, Tahoes, Yukons or trucks?

When their not ds4 IP operated.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I want this bad boy...... shame GM never made it :bawl:

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Did this thread become dream trucks that arn't on CL? :confuzeld

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Lol. That really should be a thread.

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Not bad, never understood what was "rare"

Here's his cold start video, with weird banging. :confuzeld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHshiMZJKXY
Cellphone microphones are sensitive in a weird way. That banging could be completely unrelated to the engine. Sounds more like feet on a bare floorboard or a seat about to pull through the floorboard. That sound would not keep me from going to see the blazer, but it is something I would listen for and look for while I was looking at it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not bad, never understood what was "rare"
Oh it's a CUCV so it's rare...:rolleyes: Good thing it's not here in Maryland they'd be asking at least $6k.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
When you say "rare" in the ad you get to add $1000 to the price...

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Agreed that sound was more of a banging the camera around kind of sound than an engine sound

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
If I had of heard the sound once, I woulda just passed it off as camera, but the multiple times made it odd. I was impressed it didn't have the usual CUCV price, of $5-7K and full of rust.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
A little while Back there was one near us that the passenger side rocker was gone and he wanted $3400.

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
If I had of heard the sound once, I woulda just passed it off as camera, but the multiple times made it odd.
once he was out of the truck it stopped. made me think it was a banging the camera around kind of sound

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
4661 - 4680 of 6992 Posts