Reactions: jrsavoie

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
1982 Jimmy 6.2L (Pueblo, CO)

That Blazer belongs in Jay Leno's garage or something
Maybe Leno wants this one:

https://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/5261960540.html

"I have a Super Rare 1982 GMC Jimmy Diesel, it is a 6.2L diesel and it runs great with just 53k miles. The Jimmy is super clean, like 9.9 out of 10! The interior is all original and the vehicle was just recently painted the factory yellow with a white top. It is as clean underneath as it is on the top with zero rust anywhere. It has clean wheels and newer tires that should last for some time. It has factory A/C and heat and an aftermarket CD player with newer speakers which give it a nice clean sound. The interior is all original and flawless, no tears, no stains and no smoke. It does have some after market gauges to keep track of Oil and turbo boost. It is in Amazing condition, turnkey and go!

The 6.2L diesel has been gone through and runs great with a refreshed turbo. It does not drip or leak any oil. This as clean as they get on Craigslist making this a great collector vehicle or hunting rig. 4 wheel drive works as it should and the transmission shifts nicely. It is in amazing condition for the year and will serve someone well this winter or as a collector. It does drive like a 1982 4x4 meaning it has a little play in the steering wheel and some wind noise, but what vehicle didn't in 1982.

I do not need help selling as it sits in this condition should be a great deal for someone.

IF THE AD IS UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY"

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Maybe Leno wants this one:

https://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/5261960540.html

"I have a Super Rare 1982 GMC Jimmy Diesel, it is a 6.2L diesel and it runs great with just 53k miles. The Jimmy is super clean, like 9.9 out of 10! The interior is all original and the vehicle was just recently painted the factory yellow with a white top. It is as clean underneath as it is on the top with zero rust anywhere. It has clean wheels and newer tires that should last for some time. It has factory A/C and heat and an aftermarket CD player with newer speakers which give it a nice clean sound. The interior is all original and flawless, no tears, no stains and no smoke. It does have some after market gauges to keep track of Oil and turbo boost. It is in Amazing condition, turnkey and go!

The 6.2L diesel has been gone through and runs great with a refreshed turbo. It does not drip or leak any oil. This as clean as they get on Craigslist making this a great collector vehicle or hunting rig. 4 wheel drive works as it should and the transmission shifts nicely. It is in amazing condition for the year and will serve someone well this winter or as a collector. It does drive like a 1982 4x4 meaning it has a little play in the steering wheel and some wind noise, but what vehicle didn't in 1982.

I do not need help selling as it sits in this condition should be a great deal for someone.

IF THE AD IS UP IT IS STILL FOR SALE

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY"

'82 did not have a 6 (7 if you count the tenths) digit odometer. And the carpeted dash pad makes me wonder if the dash is still un-cracked. Either way, I am not sold on the "all original and flawless" interior. With the odometer not being original, I am definitely not sold on the miles. It is clean and someone has done a nice job, based on photos, with the restoration, but I do not think it is being represented accurately.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Keeping with the gas theme... It may have a 350, but I still want it! [URL="http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/525517]Rare 1976 Chevy 3/4ton 4x4 pathfinder Van[/URL]

"You won't find another one like this! $5,000 firm! Motor 350, Transmission 350 Turbo. No texts! Call only. I screen calls so leave a message.
Thanks for looking"
4x4 shady van? "I screen calls" Bro's a little paranoid. I can see him sitting in his van running background checks on potential buyers with his hacked secret database making sure that "them" don't get it.

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
'82 did not have a 6 (7 if you count the tenths) digit odometer. And the carpeted dash pad makes me wonder if the dash is still un-cracked. Either way, I am not sold on the "all original and flawless" interior. With the odometer not being original, I am definitely not sold on the miles. It is clean and someone has done a nice job, based on photos, with the restoration, but I do not think it is being represented accurately.
I wondered about the 6 digit odometer when I saw the ad. :idea:

You make an excellent point :thumb:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I was gonna call at the 6 digit ODO as well. I think that was an 88+ thing. This is why I think my truck has 2xxk on it :p

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,651 Posts
Think I should try this to mask the sweet coolant and diesel stink in the exhaust of my truck.
You should try anything once. If it smells good im likely to go back fer more:HiHi:

Reactions: jrsavoie

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,651 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,754 Posts
I have heard that people who make biodiesel from used cooking oil say that their exhaust smells like tacos. I would be ok with that :bigglasse
I have heard it smells like french fries.. either way it's making me hungry and it isn't time for lunch yet..

4641 - 4660 of 6995 Posts