Diesel Place banner

4581 - 4600 of 6992 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
He's probably been hanging on to those since 1995, just KNOWING that someday they'd be worth big money!

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
You could buy four beat-up trucks and a pallet of Bondo for that price!
at the very least a guy knows that they should fit perfect, not like the chinese/taiwan crap, going through this right now.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

Attachments

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
1985 gmc suburban 2500 4x4 diesel - $2500

Hi I have an 85 suburban 6.2 diesel 700r4 trans runs and drives great I put brand new frount end in it alternator starter fuel filter 2 new windo motors that need to be hooked up and new heater Core thermostat. temp sending unit would trade for diesel pickup 2500 thank you need to sell this weekend a s a p !!
If I could only figure out the logistics... I thought that they only put the 400th in the 3/4 ton Suburbans.

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
Road trip Fred. The coast is all down hill from Denver.. Oh Censored. That means you gotta drive a heavy 6.2 back, uphill.. :hehe:

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
Freddy what do you need a utility truck for? Fun? Work? It's big, heavy and 6 tires.
I do handyman work around the Denver area. Looks like a good way to have all my tools handy with room to haul materials.

Besides actually finding a good 6.2 truck :HiHi:, whatever I get needs to "fit" in normal size parking spaces (apartments, streets, etc) so no extended/crew cab long bed trucks will work.

juanfo, you are right and while I like the one I posted, it is probably too heavy and wide for what I really need.

You would put a bed on that, or you looking to run to Home depot every day:HiHi:
At Home Depot at least once a day :hehe:

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
Road Trip!!!

That truck is nice, I don't like the all white grill though

·
Registered
101 Posts
4581 - 4600 of 6992 Posts