Diesel Place banner

4561 - 4580 of 6992 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
It's near me AND a good deal.

Problem is, I have no need for a burb; I want a long bed pickup.

EDIT: I take it back, that's over 2 hours from my place. Anderson Island, ugh.

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Darn.....diddley....dang?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

Attachments

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
Living on the east coast and all these beautiful trucks on the west coast
Censored :banghead:

That burb is sweet

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
SOMEONE SAVE THIS FROM THE SCRAPPER!!!!!!

1985 Suburban K20

Damn Roadhog! I've been wanting a K20 suburban Finding one that isn't rusted to hell is nearly impossible. Not sure though how tolerant my wife will be of a third 'project'. Especially if I spend the money set aside to put her car back together on that third project.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Damn Roadhog! I've been wanting a K20 suburban Finding one that isn't rusted to hell is nearly impossible. Not sure though how tolerant my wife will be of a third 'project'. Especially if I spend the money set aside to put her car back together on that third project.
I grew up riding in a red K2500 1990 GMC 'burb just like this so these are near and dear to my heart....

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So, go buy it. Sounds like an offer of $600 will probably get it for you.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Living on the east coast and all these beautiful trucks on the west coast
Censored :banghead:

That burb is sweet
tell me about it, found a 1994 blazer with bells and whistles 15 minutes from the house, belonging to a guy we dig septic tank test holes for, will let us have it for $2000.00.... it has a chrome under bumper style brush gaurd, chrome tube running boards, DVD player/stereo, and winter and summer tires....:banghead:
got a pic, add is expired, might be super small....:HiHi:

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
I grew up riding in a red K2500 1990 GMC 'burb just like this so these are near and dear to my heart....
+1

My first 'car' was a Black '85 c20 Suburban that had been converted from diesel to gas by a previous owner. Then engine and transmission eventually got donated to a '78 GMC c10 for my brother when I went of to college. I hate owning black vehicles, but I always seem to end up owning one or two.

The 78 was originally a straight 6 w/ a 3sp, but the manual trans was swapped for a 350 th because it was cheaper than rebuilding the manual trans. Geared the way it was it would only do 70 down hill with a tail wind. Probably why that engine eventually cracked the head. The 350th only lasted a year or so behind the 305 that came out of the suburban. Then the 700R got rebuilt and re-mated to the engine. By then I had a 4wd Ford van and was more interested in the van than the suburban.

I think that in order to stand a chance of getting that red Suburban, I would have to be willing to give up my Blazer. Not sure that I am ready for that, yet.

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
tell me about it, found a 1994 blazer with bells and whistles 15 minutes from the house, belonging to a guy we dig septic tank test holes for, will let us have it for $2000.00.... it has a chrome under bumper style brush gaurd, chrome tube running boards, DVD player/stereo, and winter and summer tires....:banghead:
How did you attach an image so small that we cant see it? :hehe:

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Hmm, not hearing anything about a diesel here:whistle: This a 6.5:coffee:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I wish it were close by, the one pic makes it look solid. If it has a decent interior I think I'd be will to piss my wife off over that one.

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
How did you attach an image so small that we cant see it? :hehe:
the add is expired, that pic came from a private message i sent to a friend on facebook, i dont know how to make a small pic bigger.....:confuzeld.. and yes its a 6.5l diesel....

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I like this. Could use a little restoring but would be super cool in your garage. Or living room if you're a single bloke. I'd like to say its overpriced but I have no idea what something like that is supposed to cost.
Vintage 8' Diesel neon sign double sided $600
"Hate to do this! But I'm selling this sweet 8' double sided neon Diesel sign. Neon is all intact on one side, still has transformers. Perfect for the shop, or auto related man cave. If serious call me email me."

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's a bit pricey, but I bet it's probably within reason for a sign that size and condition especially if it has operable neon on the one side...but for $600 I could have a decent set of tire put on the truck and have some change left.

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
the add is expired, that pic came from a private message i sent to a friend on facebook, i dont know how to make a small pic bigger.....:confuzeld.. and yes its a 6.5l diesel....
No, not a good thing. Then we get the whole Jeffery Brooks thing when its just a grainy blurr and its all your fault.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
4561 - 4580 of 6992 Posts