9,736 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
did you get to see this?
Unfortunately no and after discussion about another vehicle here we are not going to pursue it right now. Our 82 Buick 5.7 is not runnable due to some possible valvetrain or cylinder issue that im dragging my feet on. BUT we are going to watch it and if it hangs in there well low ball them in a few weeks and sell a car or too. Really hate to pass on this if its as nice as the pictures but another will come along. On another note this car has leather interior which you rarely see in a Pontiac:thumb: I've owned many g and b bodies and only ever had leather in a cadillac.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
1983 Chevy K5 Blazer 4 Speed Diesel
Maybe too much with that rattle-can-looking paint job. But he has an uninstalled Banks turbo kit available.

"1983 Chevy Silverado K5 4x4 4 speed Blazer, Factory 6.2L Diesel, SM465 4 speed, 208 transfer case, locking hubs, 3:73 gears, runs and drives great and gets 20-22 mpg. Pretty new 33/12.5x15 Cooper stt tires on aluminum Micky Thompson wheels, sunroof, power windows and locks, removable top, window tint, tow hitch, roll bar, body is pretty straight, has newer carpet and bucket seats 40/20/40 split with flip down center console. Also have a bunch of extra Chevy stuff I've collected over the years $2200 obo I planned to restore it but the wife says I have to many rigs. Just an all around good rig. I also have a Banks Turbo Kit that I bought for it and never got around to put it on for extra $500"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
81 Chevy 4x4 Pickup Truck
81 Chevy Scottsdale 6.2 liter diesel, 1/2 ton, 4x4 Hurst, 4-Speed. Runs good. Tranny stuck between gears. No time to work on it. $800

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Maybe too much with that rattle-can-looking paint job. But he has an uninstalled Banks turbo kit available.

"1983 Chevy Silverado K5 4x4 4 speed Blazer, Factory 6.2L Diesel, SM465 4 speed, 208 transfer case, locking hubs, 3:73 gears, runs and drives great and gets 20-22 mpg. Pretty new 33/12.5x15 Cooper stt tires on aluminum Micky Thompson wheels, sunroof, power windows and locks, removable top, window tint, tow hitch, roll bar, body is pretty straight, has newer carpet and bucket seats 40/20/40 split with flip down center console. Also have a bunch of extra Chevy stuff I've collected over the years $2200 obo I planned to restore it but the wife says I have to many rigs. Just an all around good rig. I also have a Banks Turbo Kit that I bought for it and never got around to put it on for extra $500"
i like it, nice wheels, would make a kick ass plow truck, nice n short... would even look into a 6.5 ft bed meyer sander to put in the back, and hinge the top for ease of filling...LOL... looks like the one i am parting out right now...LOL

·
Registered
3,606 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I would get that one but I would have to use it for parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And also it might be inconvenient to come from Tennessee to pick it up in Idaho. :HiHi:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
81 Didn't have a 6.2 o_O Maybe it's a conversion
Maybe its the first one made! Could be ultra rare! :HiHi: Or he's wrong on the model year.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
And also it might be inconvenient to come from Tennessee to pick it up in Idaho. :HiHi:

That too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
miles

Maybe too much with that rattle-can-looking paint job. But he has an uninstalled Banks turbo kit ava
must be high miles

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Maybe its the first one made! Could be ultra rare! :HiHi: Or he's wrong on the model year.

I think the year is wrong cause he says it's a "Chevy Scottsdale".

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Ok alpaca lips go forth and CHECK OUT THAT TRUCK!! So we can stop debating what it is.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
4521 - 4540 of 6992 Posts