·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
Strongly disagree, but that's alright

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
1993 Chevrolet Silverado

This would make the coolest DD out there.

[iurl="http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=381250&d=1441125876"]
[/iurl]​
For some reason I think extra cab on a stepside looks kinda weird. But there are fewer stepsides that I like than ones I don't like.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
What is the point of a stepside anyway? I mean less cargo space is not necessarily an advantage. More style? I don't know

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts
For some reason I think extra cab on a stepside looks kinda weird. But there are fewer stepsides that I like than ones I don't like.
I agree, it looks all out of proportion

What is the point of a stepside anyway? I mean less cargo space is not necessarily an advantage. More style? I don't know
One, is that's its usually a more sporty style.
Two, if your hauling things like dirt or gravel, there's no fender wells to shovel product out of. Its rectangular for ease of loading and unloading.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Mmmm, this would go in that REO I posted earlier quite well. First off thank goodness my truck is broke because I've got 600 cash in front of me right now and the detroit bug hardcore!

8v71 and rto9513

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nah I know your style you need a B body. You havent seen my Parisienne now thats a cool car. Nice car right there in satin back paint, skirts and Brougham for ya all day driving.
You got me there :HiHi: I don't care for the 90's trucks anymore really, but I do miss having a diesel so I'm always cruising CL for what's up. A Parisienne, huh :coolio: I don't see that in your sig, got any pics? I can't get enough of looking at old iron, it sucks I don't have my 79 up here at college with me, just the 3800 Olds.

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
You got me there :HiHi: I don't care for the 90's trucks anymore really, but I do miss having a diesel so I'm always cruising CL for what's up. A Parisienne, huh :coolio: I don't see that in your sig, got any pics? I can't get enough of looking at old iron, it sucks I don't have my 79 up here at college with me, just the 3800 Olds.
None of my gas cars listed here. That car has been in storage for 3+ years I should take it out of there needs a carb though ick. Heres some old google street images. All I have. My girlfriend would be tickled if I got that car going she wants to drive it so I try not to bring it up. She did say go ahead and swap a 6.2 into it earler this year but never happened.

Attachments

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts

·
R.I.P. Sam
32,078 Posts

·
respect the DB4 5722....