Diesel Place banner

2541 - 2560 of 6992 Posts

·
respect the DB4 5722....
12,490 Posts
Dream on. Unless some sucker wants to trade a beat to hell, thrashed RWD Tahoe for your rusty floor boards and rockers. :rolleyes:
:hehe:, they do exist, suckers like that....

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I paid $900 for mine now I'm wondering if I could sell or even trade for an 06 Tahoe...think about it some kid gets moms heated leather seat Tahoe with 120k miles and wants a more rugged truck...hell im down
Can see myself making a deal like that if I had an o six hoe.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
LOL Hell no, next truck won't have bull-sheet abs or airbags...

I left the mount for a hoist that was in the back, he wanted to take the truck that night and I didn't want him to sleep on it LOL so I didn't a chance to unbolt it from the bed and frame.

It was one of these...

Know what you mean bro. Had a hell of a time bleeding abs module on an old gmt400 style. One of the reasons I burned that mofo.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
. One of the reasons I burned that mofo.
:hehe: The module or the whole truck?

I was going to just remover all the ABS crap but then I found out without a functional ABS the trans won't go into lockup :banghead:

·
Mad (Sean) Max
9,602 Posts
the wifes subaru has heated seats. sometimes I hit the switch by accident and then wonder if somehow I peed my pants cause it's getting warm down there

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
the wifes subaru has heated seats. sometimes I hit the switch by accident and then wonder if somehow I peed my pants cause it's getting warm down there
LMAO :hehe:

We I am on a long road trip and my buddy is with me, during the summer I set his seat on the highest heat, a few mile down the road he's like :wtf:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Interesting. Never seen a one ton with a leather seat. Sorta cool! Whats interesting though is the 60/40 is backwards of the older trucks, my Dads 94 has the small seat on the driver side.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts
Interesting. Never seen a one ton with a leather seat. Sorta cool! Whats interesting though is the 60/40 is backwards of the older trucks, my Dads 94 has the small seat on the driver side.
My 97 K3500 had leather and a 60 drivers / 40 passenger seat.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,736 Posts

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
Id say scrap price legend. Full fuel system and brake system overhaul may be needed. Tires may be dry rotted. Wiring gremlins possibly fron another planet. I bet you could get it for $500 or possibly less. I do really like the rims and large center caps as opposed to beauty rings and small caps though. Just noticed the rollback either dropped it there or is taking it somewhere. Probably just dropped it there bet he got it for cheap.

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
We need a caption for the people in the background. I heard that boothy bunch guy is quite the comedian over there:hehe:

Attachments

·
Resident Gynecologist....
4,280 Posts
" Everybody say rustieeeeeeeeeeee , I mean Cheeeeese " This is going to look great on the christmas cards this year.

The other one was.

" I hope you wash the blood out the bed , we don't need no police round here again. Look normal, Look normal "

·
Let's take the Truck!
5,643 Posts
:hehe:

Yup there it is.

:HiHi:

2541 - 2560 of 6992 Posts