1 - 20 of 6995 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I want it

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I could use that to haul all my projects around....

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
I want that one too!!!!

:confused: Can't see it, getting blocked by the damn firewall at work, I can see some craigslist sites but figures I can't see this one blah.
Now I gotta wait till I get home to check it out.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
:confused: Can't see it, getting blocked by the damn firewall at work, I can see some craigslist sites but figures I can't see this one blah.
Now I gotta wait till I get home to check it out.
its an 88 crew cab dually with a blown 350 that he was gonna swap a cummins into. th400 np205 dana 60 front corporate rear 4.56 axles and looks to be in pretty good shape. he wants $1200 for it.

if there was 1 truck i would ever consider trading my burb for, it would be a crew cab. actually i probably would still keep the burb! seems ive caught the obs chevy fever :D

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
its an 88 crew cab dually with a blown 350 that he was gonna swap a cummins into. th400 np205 dana 60 front corporate rear 4.56 axles and looks to be in pretty good shape. he wants $1200 for it.

if there was 1 truck i would ever consider trading my burb for, it would be a crew cab. actually i probably would still keep the burb! seems ive caught the obs chevy fever :D
Working on getting around the firewall now, I gotta see this thing now:D

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
Wow that is a heck of a deal, if it wasn't so far away, didn't have to answer to the wife, didn't have too many projects as it is, etc.

Dang punch I will wire you the money, can you hold on to it for a bit while I figure out how to sneak it home.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
lol i would have to sneak it past my wife too! not to mention i dont see how i could let that stay in the yard without swapping in my spare 6.2!! :D

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
lol i would have to sneak it past my wife too! not to mention i dont see how i could let that stay in the yard without swapping in my spare 6.2!! :D
:D I am only 2250 miles away, 1 day 18 hours, anybody with the means to haul it back to CT wanna go on a road trip?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
:D I am only 2250 miles away, 1 day 18 hours, anybody with the means to haul it back to CT wanna go on a road trip?
If you've got a goose neck hitch I can put in my truck then I can get a trailer from work :D
LETs DO IT!!! lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's not a bad price...I could def. use one of those.
I'm hesitant in putting unregistered vehicles on a tow dolly.

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts
Just saw Shipping Wars on A & E now the wheels in my head are really spinning

·
Ex- 6BT Square Body Man
9,743 Posts

·
Diesel Technician, Formerly Mwy123
963 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Interesting thread; here is a CL posting that looks too good to be true.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/2774381726.html
Too bad it is about an hour and a half north of here and the whole area is a skating rink from fresh snow/ice. I'll be lucky to go my 4 miles into work in a while. ;p

1 - 20 of 6995 Posts