Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an '04 2500 HD LT with the power-telescoping mirrors. I was disappointed to see that the mirror pan/tilt positions don't reset with the memory function. Are they supposed to?

Also, the driver's power seat intermittently doesn't respond to the memory settings when one of the keyfobs (mine) is used, I have to press the door memory button for the seat to move. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what the cause was. I'm not looking forward to having the service department find/fix an intermittent problem of this nature.

Thx-

Mark

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
My 03 didn't respond to the keyfob #1 (mine) every time at first. I can't remember when it started to work right but it has worked right a whole lot longer than it didn't. I've had it almost 6 mos and 6K miles.

Maybe they're like the alli and need to learn????

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Could be your FOB was not programmed into the truck. When we got our new Suburban we had to program my fob before it worked. I'm pretty pi$$ed with GM on the whole seat, sunvisor and mirror situation. Lucky for them my truck pulls like a gorrilla on roids!!

JPEdited by: Heartbeat Hauler

·
Registered
463 Posts
L8Apex said:
Also, the driver's power seat intermittently doesn't respond to the memory settings when one of the keyfobs (mine) is used, I have to press the door memory button for the seat to move. Thx-

Mark

My truck is an 02 3500 LT. Is the seat memory/key fob a function on the 02's, or is it only on the 03's and up?

I have the seat memory door switch, but the key fobs don't activate it...

Thanks,

Kevin
Edited by: Fireman

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ive got the camping mirrors too, and just like you said they don't reset with each driver. I have not had any problems with the mirrors or the keyfobs yet (but I pretty much use just the one set of keys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts