Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you all know about the new Corsa exhaust for the LBZ engine that is out. Let me tell you, what a NICE system! Dyno proven 23hp and 66ft lbs.torque! Easy install, all Stainless, welded on hangers all in the stock location, very nice looking system, with a cool looking oval style tip. The nice thing about this system is that it is quiet! There is absolutely no interior droan in the cab at any speed! I know some of you out there probably want some noise but after my last truck with the annoying whine of the turbo for a few years I was looking for a system that is a little more "stealth". Check out the system at www.corsaperf.com they have sound clips on there and pictures so you can see what it looks like, I cant say enought about there product! It rocks!
:ro)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just wanted to let you all know about the new Corsa exhaust for the LBZ engine that is out. Let me tell you, what a NICE system! Dyno proven 23hp and 66ft lbs.torque! Easy install, all Stainless, welded on hangers all in the stock location, very nice looking system, with a cool looking oval style tip. The nice thing about this system is that it is quiet! There is absolutely no interior droan in the cab at any speed! I know some of you out there probably want some noise but after my last truck with the annoying whine of the turbo for a few years I was looking for a system that is a little more "stealth". Check out the system at www.corsaperf.com they have sound clips on there and pictures so you can see what it looks like, I cant say enought about there product! It rocks! :ro)
Since you show in your sig you have a LBZ I'm curious did you go cat back or turbo back?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since you show in your sig you have a LBZ I'm curious did you go cat back or turbo back?
I got the "cat-back" system. I actually just emailed Corsa yesterday to ask them benefits of doing there downpipe and if I should. Once I hear back from them I will post it on here. :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Who's Dyno Numbers

Are those your Dyno numbers or Corsa's?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got the "cat-back" system. I actually just emailed Corsa yesterday to ask them benefits of doing there downpipe and if I should. Once I hear back from them I will post it on here. :)
From all that I read removing the the cat and adding a downpipe will cause a problem and set SES code(s).

One thing I'm real surprised about is Corsa high price just for a cat back. They sure are proud of it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are those your Dyno numbers or Corsa's?
Those are my dyno numbers. I actually got this system through a deal with the marketing director where I work. He has to do an article on this new exhaust for Corsa so they gave him a system and we used my truck as the guinnea pig. The article will be published in some of the diesel mags in the upcoming months.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thats pretty big numbers for a cat back exahust??

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bottom line is I have the dyno numbers/sheets to prove it. Believe me, I didnt expect those kind of numbers out of it either...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm not saying I don't beleive you I am looking at exahust for my truck and I am seriously considering corsa.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not saying I don't beleive you I am looking at exahust for my truck and I am seriously considering corsa.
I apologize, I did not make it seem to sound that way. :) The Corsa system really impressed me all the way around, I would not usually post a topic on a forum giving a company "free advertisment" if I wasn't 110% happy with it. I cannot say enough about this exhaust. You will not be disapointed. If you haven't yet check out there website, there are pics and sound clips of it on there.

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.