Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 w/LLY and I am in the process of adding my Nicktane filter. The instructions say to remove the fuel line that is closer to the front-left corner of the truck and larger. On my tank the larger one is the aft one. It looks like the one in the pics and was much easier to remove than the other one. Am I correct in removing the larger line regardless of its location? Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Hi,

on the lly there are i believe 4 ports. the two on the outer-most of the 4 are the return and pickup lines. i will have to check when i get back tomorrow to be sure. you should be able to follow the line towards the front of the tank where it turns right and makes a connection next to the fuel cooler. it is NOT the line that connects to either side of the fuel cooler itself.

I'll see if i can get a picture when i get back.

Thank you

Nick

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must be the right line. It is the most aft line on the tank. Just for future reference to anyone putting this filter kit on a new truck. Thanks

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Hi,

sorry it took me so long, but here is a picture of the line you are looking for on an LLY Dmax:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts