Diesel Place banner

1101 - 1120 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Trump lies about everything else... what makes you think he isn't lying about taking Hydroxy... uh .... you know what I'm talking about, right? Hydroxy... you know.
What makes you think I care one way or the other. 😉

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I believe the person who doesn't have to tell that they are telling the truth.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

Finally! Now howabout 2A? 4A? 5A? If all that's needed to take the People's rights away is a governor's declaration of emergency, then those are merely privileges, not rights.

Work to be done Mr. President. Biden sure wouldn't give a $hit.

Note: And yes, I am an atheist and I despise religion, but I defend the Bill of Rights, regardless of my personal feelings. I wish every American enjoying their freedoms did as well.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts

Finally! Now howabout 2A? 4A? 5A? If all that's needed to take the People's rights away is a governor's declaration of emergency, then those are merely privileges, not rights.

Work to be done Mr. President. Biden sure wouldn't give a $hit.

Note: And yes, I am an atheist and I despise religion, but I defend the Bill of Rights, regardless of my personal feelings. I wish every American enjoying their freedoms did as well.
The head honcho in charge should work with the states to resolve the situation then, And if that is not a workable solution then Mr litigious should file suit against each state that is in the wrong. So your ***** should be with trump as clearly he isn't doing his job.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Open carrying.... Walking into Walmart today for a few groceries and I overheard the people-counter lady at the door say to another employee, "At Costco they make the customers wear masks or they're not allowed in. They should make that policy here." To which I replied, "Thanks Karen!"

Nothing greater than getting preached to by someone that has achieved counting for a living. Suck it Karen! I won't wear a mask and if a store tries to make me I will leave. If others are afraid of catching the Kung Flu, wear a mask. But don't make others. You haven't that right. Or rather, you haven't the right to trample on other people's 1A (freedom of expression) and 4A (to walk thru life unaccosted).

Btw, I dropped my anti-2A Costco membership years ago when they were instrumental in the murder of Erik Scott.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
So you contend that Fauci has shut down the economy? Then you heard Rand Paul and not Fauci. Fauci clearly stated that he supplies the advice that is required of him in the position that he is in. He doesn't supply advice on the economy or anything other than the science of the disease. He doesn't call the shots, and in his own words "he is not the end-all". It is the role of trump to listen to ALL the advisers and create the plan. If there is a failure here it is at the top, and if Fauci actually is calling the shots then again the failure is at the top for allowing that as that is not Fauci's job it is trumps. Fauci is nothing but a messenger of the science and health aspect of a pandemic. He doesn't control trump or the governors of the states.
If Fauci "doesn't supply advice on the economy or anything other than the science of the disease" ( In your own words)
Then explain this one.....
Dr. Anthony Fauci says staying closed for too long could cause ‘irreparable damage’

“But now is the time, depending upon where you are and what your situation is, to begin to seriously look at reopening the economy, reopening the country to try to get back to some degree of normal.”
:whistle::unsure:

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Nope, this info is not found reading the obituaries.

Only an idiot would think that all the tens of thousands of normal flu deaths this exact time of year would magically step aside and give all its casualties to corona lol

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Only an idiot would think that all the tens of thousands of normal flu deaths this exact time of year would magically step aside and give all its casualties to corona lol
Jeez, Dave, use your head. You DO realize a disproportionate percentage of those 100,000 deaths are minorities, right?

Black Americans dying of Covid-19 at three times the rate of white people

Article linked above said:
Across the country, African Americans have died at a rate of 50.3 per 100,000 people, compared with 20.7 for whites, 22.9 for Latinos and 22.7 for Asian Americans.
More than 20,000 African Americans – about one in 2,000 of the entire black population in the US – have died from the disease.
At the level of individual states, the statistics are all the more shocking. Bottom of the league table in terms of racial disparities is Kansas, where black residents are dying at seven times the rate of whites.
As for the numbers, stop listening to people who WANT to minimize this...

Let's assume there is some confusion between normal deaths and COVID-19 deaths... I can see that, if you have stupid pathologists. But the OVERALL death rate should be the same, year after year at THIS EXACT TIME OF YEAR (to use your words), right? Like, ALL deaths. Dead from FLU, from GUNSHOTS, from SUICIDE, from DRUG OVERDOSES, from CAR ACCIDENTS, from TERMINAL STUPIDITY, etc... if you didn't even TRY to sort out the COVID10 deaths from all the other deaths, then it's like the TARE when you weigh your truck... anything that is above the NORMAL causes must be COVID-19, right?

So, if you saw a graph that showed the last 5 years all looking about the same, with a HUGE spike for this year, you might assume that all the extra deaths were from COVID-19.

Here are the graphs for other cities and countries: coronavirus threat.... very real?, Overblown? let's...

Here is a picture:

Only an idiot would try to pretend that, by the time you wake up tomorrow, the USA has not experienced 100,000 deaths from this virus since your first fatality on February 29.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
didn't see you complaining when obummer and killery had deaths on their hands.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Destroy an economy in 2 months that took 200 years to build.

These guys messed up in a big way.... and they'll walk away scot-free.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
How about you do the eleventh investigation and let me know how it turns out.
I see you're starting to get comfortable again.....

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
New CDC Figures Show Fauci’s Dishonest COVID-19 Projections Were Garbage
After the Russia Collusion Hoax, the All 17 intelligence agencies agree, the Mueller Report, the Impeachment hoax, the Kavanaugh rape hoax... ya kinda got to stop blaming the peddlers and wonder when in the Hell will the sheep begin to think for themselves. When will they learn to stop believing the the same talking heads that have been busted lying time and time again. When will people learn to think....

Until then, they'll just keep being "surprised" each time they get duped, get taken for dopes. 'Read the obituaries' shoulda been understand human nature - you've been here before. Almost everything you will hear has a motive behind it, a narrative being sold. Fool me once....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Fauci was trying to scare the world into believing this would be a horrible seasonal flu season. When we didn't blink, he suddenly no longer peddled that narrative, but instead switched to preaching a novel virus pandemic. And then, suddenly, the seasonal flu died off... on paper. And this new flu took it's place. And the masses slopped it up like Kool-aid.

From Dually's article:

Margolis pointed out in a decidedly useful earlier column, at least 3 major research studies have concluded that COVID-19 has around the same IFR as the flu.

None of this even factors in the preponderance of reasons guaranteeing that COVID-19’s U.S. death tally is itself being massively inflated. The bottom line is that Fauci’s claim that COVID-19 is “10 times more lethal” than the flu was total garbage.
Fauci notes that the frighteningly high fatality numbers we were hearing for COVID-19 were sure to be grossly inflated because “the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases.”

Hence, Fauci explained to his fellow experts:
The overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%).
Anybody paying attention.... and with the desire, time and cognition to do so, saw they were being lied to..... AGAIN.

And dare I post this up for anybody who just can't understand why or how this could happen. And while this may not be the reason, why not, you should ask yourselves. I mean, it's not like we have any idea what's really going on. And what makes you think that the CIA is not Schumer or Maddox or Hillary or Fauci or Dr. Ford or the anonymous whistle-blower or whoever....

(starts at :48)

1101 - 1120 of 1195 Posts