Registered
1,530 Posts
they give me a good laugh.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
they give me a good laugh.

View attachment 634706
...And blow-dryers with warnings not to use while showering.

Our governor said "If you won't wear one for you, wear it for the other guy." He failed to address the non-filtered exit valve on many of the masks floating around today.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Sometimes I wonder the people that are dieing from the supposedly certificate of vaccination identification 19 are the ones wareing the mask...and another thing from what I've heard but correct me if I'm wrong the virus is not airborne its droplets and fall to the ground if that's so the mask is pointless???....you I find it silly when I see people in their cars windows rolled up with a mask on or people outside in the fresh air with a mask on...the only reason I ware one is to go in the store just to satisfy the mask nazi's at the store....one other thing our immune system if your immune system is up to par and for instance you do catch some symtoms of covid 19 doesn't our immune system go into defense mode and fight the virus and kill it???
But I fill the same way how the guy fill in the video it should be my choice to ware a mask and not the CDC or the government.....I bet if the president walked in a store with no mask on nobody would not open their piehole

But yes the best way to control people is through fear

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
Somebody ask mp06011199 if this is him... he isn't speaking to me

Then, after he got home, got all naked and comfortable, he had more to say:

Why is it that the people who claim that a baker has the absolute right to refuse to serve gay people are the same ones who claim stores have no right to enforce store rules?

View attachment 634721

What a chubby little incel.

I bet his tune is very very different when it comes to a baker not baking a cake for a gay wedding. Funny how the business has a right to refuse service to anybody they please until the shoe is on the other foot isn't it.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

Do ya think anybody is purposely under-reporting them like they are purposely over-reporting them? Yea, cuz lying about the data is only justified if you're on the moral side of the argument, er or something like that.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Nope, this info is not found reading the obituaries.

In Macomb County, Chief Medical Examiner Daniel Spitz had a recent case in which an individual died by suicide.

Because they had a family member in the hospital suffering from COVID-19, Spitz had a postmortem test done and found that the individual who died at home was positive for COVID-19. The virus wasn’t their cause of death, but the individual is counted as a COVID-19 death.

Similar cases of “death with coronavirus” have likely been included in the state’s count. In Oakland County, every individual who has died while infected with COVID-19 has counted as a coronavirus death, according to Dr. Ljubisa J. Gragovic, the county’s chief medical examiner.

“We are testing all the people who are deceased who are brought in, whether they sustained injuries or were in a hospital setting or their place of work or home, whether they’re victims of violence or unexpected sudden death, we’re testing them," Dragovic said.
Dr. Deborah Birx... believes some official COVID-19 statistics like death tolls may be inflated by up to 25%, a new report states.

Birx criticized the method the CDC was using to collect its data...

“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” Birx reportedly told CDC Director Robert Redfield.

·
Diesel Ninja
10,143 Posts
"I'm not a doctor but I play one from the White House" - trump 2020

Large study finds hydroxychloroquine Covid-19 treatments linked to greater risk of death and heart arrhythmia
All four of those treatments were linked with a higher risk of dying in the hospital. About 1 in 11 patients in the control group died in the hospital. About 1 in 6 patients treated with chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine alone died in the hospital. About 1 in 5 treated with chloroquine and an antibiotic died and almost 1 in 4 treated with hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic died.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Sometimes I wonder the people that are dieing from the supposedly certificate of vaccination identification 19 are the ones wareing the mask...and another thing from what I've heard but correct me if I'm wrong the virus is not airborne its droplets and fall to the ground if that's so the mask is pointless???....you I find it silly when I see people in their cars windows rolled up with a mask on or people outside in the fresh air with a mask on...the only reason I ware one is to go in the store just to satisfy the mask nazi's at the store....one other thing our immune system if your immune system is up to par and for instance you do catch some symtoms of covid 19 doesn't our immune system go into defense mode and fight the virus and kill it???
But I fill the same way how the guy fill in the video it should be my choice to ware a mask and not the CDC or the government.....I bet if the president walked in a store with no mask on nobody would not open their piehole

But yes the best way to control people is through fear
a - it's "wear", not "ware" .. just saying
b - yes, spread by droplets. Active range while just talking or mouth-breathing, 2-3 metres. Shout, sing, Cough - 4-5 metres. Sneeze - 6-7 metres. Droplets fall by gravity, but big droplets both fly further and drop faster. Small droplets can 'hang' in the air, takes a while to drop. Air currents and airflow (ie: heating, ventilation, air conditioning) carry them around. All droplets evaporate as they fall, meaning the size decreases as they fall, meaning they fall slower as they evaporate. Virus not protected by droplets dessicates (dries out) quickly. Cold air (ie Air conditioning) slows evaporation.
It's complex. Masks reduce droplet spread. A lot.
c - yes, wearing a mask in your car is stupid. But if you are on a bus, or in a taxi or Uber, everybody should be wearing one
d - If your immune system was capable of fighting off this virus it wouldn't be a problem now, would it? Lots of people are dying that had 'up to par' immune systems.
e - it IS your choice whether or not to wear a mask. That doesn't mean the business can't refuse you service if you don't comply. You can always choose to shop at those places which don't require a mask... that's free enterprise at work. That's also natural selection at work, now that I think about it..
f - if your President wants to walk around without a mask, only Republicans should be asking him to put one on. Everybody else should just wait for Darwin to do his thing...

1081 - 1100 of 1195 Posts