Diesel Place banner

1061 - 1080 of 1195 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
“It’s America you have the choice,” stated Atwater Mayor Paul Creighton. “It’s time for our government to stop dictating another month, another three months, six months — when is it going to end? When everybody’s bankrupt?”
"On Friday, the city council of Atwater unanimously agreed not to enforce stay-at-home orders..."

Gee, imagine that, treating Americans like free adults instead of submissive subjects. It's America. We don't need other countries to agree. Don't like freedom, there's $hit ton less free places they could move.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
"A county judge has declared Oregon Gov. Kate Brown’s coronavirus restrictions “null and void” because she didn’t have her emergency orders approved by the Legislature."

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Now let's hear from my favorite Canadian
Haha... I like it. The bad part is, Quebec has more than half of Canada's cases. And Montreal has more than half of Quebec's cases... or that the health system in Montreal has been over-run, to the extent that Canadian Armed forces personnel are now stationed there, providing medical and manual assistance.

But I agree with him about the rampant hypocrisy of some politicians. Not mentioning any names. (HhhphTRUMP)... sorry, just clearing my throat there...

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Might have been a touch early to crow about there being no spike in cases from the re-opening...

I love that line... "It's just because of increased testing." Like Trump said:

Trump said:
“Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,” Trump said. “When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases. They [the media] don’t want to write that.”
No, you would STILL have the cases. You just wouldn't know about them. I guess it's easier that way.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts

The coronavirus will "magically, all of a sudden go away and disappear and everyone will be able to reopen" after election day, according to Eric Trump.

Eric Trump says:
Eric Trump said:
"They think they're taking away Donald Trump's greatest tool, which is to go into an arena and fill it with 50,000 people every time," Eric Trump, who is the executive vice president of the Trump Organization, told Fox News' Jeanine Pirro.
Well hell, Chief... if you think the Democrats are making up all those dead people just to mess with your Daddy's fun, remember to tell him "y'all are the boss, just go ahead and hold some of them there rallies you love so much"...

... as a matter of fact, hold LOTS of them. We'll just stay home and wait... Let us know when you're done.

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts
Andrew Cuomo’s Reckless Choices
"The media’s golden boy made three breathtakingly bad moves in March that in retrospect amounted to catastrophe "

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Agreed. What is with all these politicians ignoring the science, telling people "it's just the flu, it will go away, like a miracle"?

Debkasio and Cuomo were both encouraging kids to go to spring break in Florida, much to the delight of DeSantis.

More people should have followed the examples of the West Coast States.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Let's hear 3 cheers for all those that wanna put government in charge of health care.

Imagine what other data is 'in error'.

Like EVERYTHING with government, we will never actually know the truth.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
"“Anyone tries to get in the water, they’ll be taken right out of the water,” De Blasio said.

“It’s a dangerous situation to ever go in the water if there are no lifeguards present,” he added."

Okay Dad. I got my helmet on too.

There are those who believe people should be free and there are those that don't.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
OMG, a FANTASTIC article I agree with 100%.

"We can’t test our way out of this. We can’t vaccine our way out of this. We can’t quarantine our way out of this. We can’t lockdown our way out of this."

Red Pill

The wife and I (both over 50) are going about our lives as normal as possible. Both a bit of clean freaks, but... No masks and no concerns. I actually kinda want the virus. Eventually, I expect to get it. Best now when we don't have to be at work.

I will not live my life in a bubble. I will not cower. I will live until I die. Read the article^^

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Haha... I like it. The bad part is, Quebec has more than half of Canada's cases. And Montreal has more than half of Quebec's cases... or that the health system in Montreal has been over-run, to the extent that Canadian Armed forces personnel are now stationed there, providing medical and manual assistance.

But I agree with him about the rampant hypocrisy of some politicians. Not mentioning any names. (HhhphTRUMP)... sorry, just clearing my throat there...
Might have been a touch early to crow about there being no spike in cases from the re-opening...

I love that line... "It's just because of increased testing." Like Trump said:

No, you would STILL have the cases. You just wouldn't know about them. I guess it's easier that way.

View attachment 634689

The coronavirus will "magically, all of a sudden go away and disappear and everyone will be able to reopen" after election day, according to Eric Trump.

Eric Trump says:

Well hell, Chief... if you think the Democrats are making up all those dead people just to mess with your Daddy's fun, remember to tell him "y'all are the boss, just go ahead and hold some of them there rallies you love so much"...

... as a matter of fact, hold LOTS of them. We'll just stay home and wait... Let us know when you're done.
Well I see your time out here has increased your TDS, maybe if you had been allowed to mingle you would not have been as infected. 🤣

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Reminder:
  • About 8 in 10 people who get COVID-19 will have only mild illness
  • Estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%
  • Not everyone who catches covid-19 will notice symptoms
  • There’s no treatment for COVID-19
webmd

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Let's hear 3 cheers for all those that wanna put government in charge of health care.

Imagine what other data is 'in error'.

Like EVERYTHING with government, we will never actually know the truth.
'In Error'?

This was the clumsiest attempt EVER at propaganda... and reflects just how stupid they think the voters really are (well, ...)

This wasn't a "Processing Error"...

-- The DATE INTERVALS for the data (on the X-Axis) were intentionally re-arranged, to show a downward trend. NO graphing program does that. None.
-- The Data bars (grouped within each date interval) were also intentionally re-arranged, to show a decreasing trend. NO graphing program does that. None.

The only way this graph comes into being is for somebody to intentionally create it in a Graphics Editor.

Here's the original:

Actual Data, organized and displayed properly, April data removed

Yeah... I have to agree with mp... why would anybody trust government after that? At least, the Brian Kemp government.

Kind of like this one, From FOX31 News:

Look at the Y-axis: 30-60-90 ... so far so good ... then 90-100 ... WTF? ... then 130-160-190 ... back to normal... then 190-240-250 ... WTF Again?? ... then 250-300-350-400 ... OMG. Morons.

And the base just says WETSU ...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
just in case you needed a visual.:D

1061 - 1080 of 1195 Posts