Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a corner or wheel well bed box? I would like some enclosed storage, but don't want to give up any cargo lenth. Let's see what's out there.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've been struggling with the same thing... I only need secured storage for things like jumpers, recovery straps, bungees, fuel additive, etc. Doesn't need to be much, but I want it secured. Any options exist? I;d rather not spend my time making what I want... but it may come down to that...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I HAVE seen them, but were too small for my needs. I just turned a 5th wheel storage box sideways, cut a hole in the back to fit around the wheelwell and screwed it to the bed. Works well enuf and I haven't lost any of my 6 foot length - but DID lose a bunch of width. Got enuf room in the bed for the Harley to go straight in...that's about it.

Tractor Supply has saddle boxes that fit part way over the wheel well.

Found this after a quick search, there's more - just gotta look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2472355949&category=33655

·
Registered
266 Posts
northerntool.com has a box, but its way over priced IMO ~$200

im looking for the same thing but havent found the right one

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/LLCategoryDisplayView?storeId=6970&langId=-1&catalogId=4006970&PHOTOS=on&TEST=Y&productId=200248974&categoryId=420Edited by: 95geo

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm looking for the same type of wheelwell box, but I don't want to block access to my lower anchor points in each corner.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some good options so far, but I was thinking the same thing...don't want to give up the tie down rings.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hey guys, I work part time at Tractor Supply and I'll look at the different boxes we have... I know we have square corner boxes and wheel well boxes, not sure on the prices though, but I could get you a good deal!!

DanEdited by: StraitDiesel

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like the five drawer units for my needs. I run with a tonneau so I want to be able to access at the tailgate. Mostly small items. Have been looking for one that I like. Prefer the Northern tool ones but they are all back ordered for 30+ days. Would like to have it in the next week or so.

·
Registered
91 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts