Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you prolly think I'm crazy, but seriously anyone consider this? I HATE my seats, and think I'm willing to lose the heat and power options, to get better looking seats and better FEELING seats................ I looked at corbeau.com and they look nice. My back literally KILLS me if I travel more than an hour or so, no matter what adjusments I make with lumbar and power/heat options. I drove an older model Greenwood edtion vette and the seats just rocked! They seem like they form around your body, and they're very comfy.
I know I would get stupid looks, but who gives a ****!

There HAS to be a better option out there for aftermarket seats.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
even Sparco.......Sparco Fighter 2!..............maybe I should'a bought a vette. ?

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
hmmm I dont think you have many options because of the integrated seatbelts...

Your back must be different than mine Jeromy...I love my LT seats!! 7 hour drives are cake! :D

-Ben

·
Registered
627 Posts
Corbeau isn't know for being the best quality but they are cheaper than everything else.

Do a search for Cobra and Recaro make some nice street seats but I'm not sure what would look right in a truck? Check them out though, I have sat in a few of them and they are nice.

·
Registered
825 Posts
There must be some really comfortable captains chairs out there. The ones in the Ford King Ranch trucks are amazingly comfortable and look gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There must be some really comfortable captains chairs out there. The ones in the Ford King Ranch trucks are amazingly comfortable and look gorgeous.
You are exactly right, those seats are soo comfy.........man they are comfortable.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked up Recaro and Cobra.............OMG!! a little out of my price range no way I would pay from $1200 to $3200 for a single seat, unless I was rich. They do , however, have some nice seats. I really liked the Recaro child safety seats. I have a BOY on the way, that will be the seat I buy!! SWEET! Still $250 for a car seat, oh well, my boy is gonna grow up loving diesels and goin fast, might as well prepare him early. lol. Thanks guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts