Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,954 Posts
Not a bad tire. Good in snow, fair in mud, wear even, 23k miles a set in lt265/75r16 LR E. I have 4 3500 SRW's with these on.

I prefer Jetzon Revenger A/t's. Awesome in the snow, better in the mud, wear even, pretty damned quiet, 30k miles a set. I have 2 3500SRW's on these now. The ones with the coopers had these on before and someone here in management thought the coopers were better and didn't wanna got 30 minutes from the last jobsite to get tires.

The above are mileage averages with aggressive drivers and you can add about 10k miles to either if you don't drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I run 285/70/17 ATR's in the summer. Based on the wear from the first 10k, I think they'll go 40k, unless they start wearing faster.

I am very pleased with them, and they're made in the USA!

·
Banned
1,769 Posts
i have 285-70-17 atr's. love them. coopers are one of the best tires made. they just dont spend millions on advertising. i have coopers on my wifes eclipse gt, and atr's on jeep wrangler, my friends loved them so much, he put a set of atr's on both his tundra's. you will be impressed.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have had a set since last March. I have about 15K miles on them and they are working pretty well. Price was hard to beat, $500 for four mounted and out the door, 265/75-16 LR E.

I have a set of Nokians for winter, but this year I left the relatively new Coopers on, and they are doing fine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have these on my HD 245/75 R16, paid $500 just like last post. Excellent, expect 40-50 thou on them. Also on the Dodge P/U, Jeep Cherokee, and Nissan Armada. Excellent all around tire for the money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Cooper Discoverer ATRs on my truck in 265/75E. I installed them when the truck had 3K miles. I now have almost 52K miles for 48K miles on the tires and they still have good tread. I'd say I'll get another 10-20K out of them before they are down on the wear bars.

2002 Chevy D/A CC LB LT

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a set of 315/70's and they are nice. Used for 5k miles on an H2 and still look new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.