Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thats awsome to bad it was a ford that beat him. At least the truck with the goat for an enblem didnt win.

·
Registered
320 Posts
lol,ahahaha another dodge put in its place...when will they learn?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
one of the best vids I've seen yet.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
great video.....it's always fun to see a "truck that can't be beat"

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sweet vid those hemi guys will never learn .

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Cool vid.

Why did the Fords speedo go to 0 instantly on the 2nd one?

:iamwithst

:lol: Funny presentation in the vid but whats up with the speedo?

·
Registered
695 Posts
that video rocks! I want to wup a hemi too! lol :evillol:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
why the hell doesn't it play right? it goes a few seconds into it and freezes, but the timer says it's still going.

****ing computers :mad:

·
Registered
816 Posts
why the hell doesn't it play right? it goes a few seconds into it and freezes, but the timer says it's still going.

****ing computers :mad:
Same thing here freezes-up.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah I wondered about the speedo too? Whay gives? I though that he locked them up but then I saw they were still moving.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nice 96vette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:funnypost :muahaha:

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
We use ford f250 diesels for our Sheriff's office. All three are chipped and easily run 125mph. Once the speedo hits 100mph it rolls back over to 0mph. It is an interseting thing. We have to use our radar units to measure our speed above 100mph. Maybe its so they can say, honest officer, my speedometer said I wasn't even moving. There is no way I was going over a 100mph......):h

·
Registered
267 Posts
lol,ahahaha another dodge put in its place...when will they learn?

Learn what? Last time I saw, the fastest, quickest, top pulling trucks were Dodges. I looked at the video as a diesel vs. gas thing not a Dodge vs. Ford vs. GM thing. Just my .02.

·
Registered
174 Posts
blown 84.. I like your comment...Those HEMI guys never learn. Sorry to say, but I have killed a lot of Hemi's too... It just looks bad to post that the Cummins killed another Hemi. It's kinda like you D/Max guys posting you killed another 1500 Silverado. It just one of those things that's going to happen. Anyway, going back to topic, it was a great video, the music was pretty good too. The speedometer thing is pretty trippy though.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I especially like the hemi cheater getting beat in the second race. I get aroused whenever I see a "hemi" moron get beat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ford v hemi

great video it just goes to show you that a hemi isn't all it is cracked up to be.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.